Home   Animated films

Castle in the Sky part 10 city of advanced technology

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 10 SHEETA: Wait! Please, Mr.Robot, don't do that. We won't be able to go home without it. It's a bird's nest. PAZU: That's why he's here. SHEETA: I'm so happy the eggs are all right, Pazu. PAZU: It must be his job to take care of themIt must be his job to take care of them. SHEETA: He says to follow him. PAZU: How do you know? SHEETA: I just know that's what he said! PAZU: Look! It's a city. I can't believe we're inside a building. Wow, the walls are invisible. SHEETA: Yeah. PAZU: I wonder what happened here. This used to be a city of advanced technologyThis used to be a city of advanced technology. It must be a monument. I wish I could read what it says. SHEETA: Someone left some flowers. Look. Did you leave the flowers? PAZU: Hey, that's a different robot. It looks like it's been frozen there forever. Hey. They must've been protectors of the garden. And they've kept on guarding the place even long after all the people have gone. SHEETA: Oh! You've picked another flower for the grave. How kind of you. Oh, thank you. PAZU: You must be the only one left. It looks like all the other robots stopped working a long time agolooks like all the other robots stopped working a long time ago. Ha! You know what, Sheeta? I bet he's not lonesome at all. He's got plenty of friends the animals and the birds. He takes care of them. PAZU: This way! The army has destroyed this part of the city! SHEETA: I sure hope Dola and the boys are all right. PAZU: Me, too. Where are they? Do you see them? Wait! There they are! They've got 'em prisoner! SHEETA: T hey've been captured! We've got to help themWe've got to help them! PAZU: If we don't, they'll hang 'em from the yardarm! SHEETA: What'll we do? PAZU: Come on. Hurry! SOLDIER: Sir! Sir! We've managed to break down the wall, general. Just a sample of what we found inside. The city is full of treasure, sir. LOUIS: Mama! CHARLES: Whoa. GENERAL MUORO: Wouldn't you like to have this? Well, I've got a different kind of necklace for youI've got a different kind of necklace for you! Have you radioed a report on Laputa's discovery, Muska? MUSKA: I was about to. GENERAL MUORO: See if you can make it difficult to decode. And stop pocketing those jewels, you scum! MUSKA: The perfect thing to throw those fools off the scent. SHEETA: We're up so high. PAZU: I hope you're good at climbing treesI hope you're good at climbing trees, Sheeta. I've got a plan. SHEETA: Ohh! PAZU: What a greedy pack of thieves. SHEETA: We can't let them destroy the garden, Pazu. PAZU: We have to find the aetherium crystal. We have to find it. It's the only way we can protect the garden. I was wondering why all of the storm clouds just disappeared. Then I realized if they hadn't cleared up the army couldn't have made a landing. SHEETA: You think it was because of my necklace? PAZU: I don't know for sure, but I think the power of the crystal disintegrated that storm and now the castle has awakened from its sleepnow the castle has awakened from its sleep for whoever holds the crystal. We can't let Muska figure out how to use the crystal. If he does. it'll be the end of everything. SHEETA: But even if we can get my grandmother's crystal back how can we use its power? The spell, Pazu! PAZU: The spell of destruction. Sheeta, it may be the only way. SOLDIER 1: We need help over here! SOLDIER 2: You, soldier! Go find the general! SOLDIER 1: Somebody give us a hand! SOLDIER 2: Move now! You heard me! Quickly! PAZU: We need to get down there. I'll go first. SHEETA: Right. Be careful. PAZU: Unh! Aah! It's OK!! MUSKA: It's around here somewhere. It should be here. Wait! This is it! MAN IN BLACK: It's the boy! PAZU: Sheeta! MUSKA: Stop! Don't shoot! Well, well, looks like we caught a little princess. PAZU: Don't hurt her! SOLDIER: It came from over here! Colonel, what's happening? MUSKA: We've found another pirate. And there's one more hiding under your feet. SOLDIER: Yes, sir! We'll get him. PAZU: Sheeta, I'll find you! SHEETA: Pazu! LOUIS: Is that Pazu? CHARLES: Holy smokes! DOLA: That wasn't me! NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

was just a legend
was just a legend
  6 robot back to life