Home   Animated films

Castle in the Sky 11 scientific knowledge

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 11
SOLDIER 1: I need the commanding officer!
SOLDIER 2: That way!
SOLDIER 1: The general's waiting over there.
COMMANDING OFFICER: Guards, on the double! Now! You men, come with me!
SOLDIER 1: Right away, sir!
2: Yes, sir!
PAZU: Dola. Hi there. Sheeta's been captured. I'm going to save her. When I cut your ropes. make a run for it. Good luck, now, captain.
DOLA: Wait a minute, boy. You'd better take this.
PAZU: Uhh-- thank you.
DOLA: The boy has become a man.
GENERAL MUORO: What? What do you mean, Muska's destroyed all the radios?

Video is loading ...
SOLDIER: Sir! He must've done it while most of the men were outside. Several of the guards have been seriously injured. COMMANDING OFFICER: We've spotted Muska heading for the black dome below, sir. He's not alone. He's got those other two men with him. GENERAL MUORO: So, Colonel Muska reveals his true nature at lastColonel Muska reveals his true nature at last. Now find him and arrest him! COMMANDING OFFICER: All right, first platoon, move! Second platoon, fall in! You are to shoot anyone who resists! We must find Colonel Muska now! MAN IN BLACK: Uh, excuse me, Colonel Muska. Where are we? MUSKA: We are in the center of Laputa. The castle above us means nothing! All of Laputa's scientific knowledge is contained in this chamberLaputa's scientific knowledge is contained in this chamber. You may wait here, gentlemen. MAN IN BLACK: Colonel, please! MUSKA: This is a sacred place where only royalty is allowed to enter. Huh? What's happened here? Uhh! These filthy roots don't belong in this chamber! Horrible things. I'll have them burned. This way. Come! There it is! This is it. See? Not here, too! Aah! Roots? At last! At last I have found it! The largest aetherium crystal ever. And the source of all the power in Laputa. The amazing thing is this beautiful stone has been awaiting the return of its kingthis beautiful stone has been awaiting the return of its king for 700 years. SHEETA: Seven hundred years? MUSKA: 700 years is a long time to be without a king, isn't it? It's the black stone, just as the legend says. Get away! There it is. It's the same. SHEETA: Who are you, Muska? MUSKA: Yes, my dear. I, too, have an old secret name. My real name is Romska Polo Ul Laputa. You and I have the same royal ancestorsYou and I have the same royal ancestors. We are both of noble blood. But then our ancestors left Laputa to live on earth. What a mistake! COMMANDING OFFICER: The explosives have no effect! SOLDIER: This is no ordinary stone! GENERAL MUORO: Then use all of the dynamite we have! MUSKA: General, there is no need to do that. You may come in. GENERAL MUORO: Where are you, Muska? MUSKA: Really, I don't understand why you hesitateReally, I don't understand why you hesitate, general. Please come in. GENERAL MUORO: Blast him! All right, follow me! COMMANDING OFFICER: After him, men! Hurry! GENERAL MUORO: Wait, wait, hold on! Wait a second. Just where are you, Muska? MUSKA: Please be quiet. GENERAL MUORO: What? MUSKA: Up there! GENERAL MUORO: What's going on? MUSKA: Hold your tongue, commoner! You are in the presence of the king of Laputa! GENERAL MUORO: The man has gone crazy! MUSKA: I thought I would show you an example of Laputa's power. We are about to celebrate the rebirth of the Laputian kingdomWe are about to celebrate the rebirth of the Laputian kingdom. PAZU: Sheeta? MUSKA: Prepare yourself for the thunder of Laputa! PAZU: Sheeta, I'm coming. Aah! MUSKA: The fire of heaven that destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah in the Old Testament. The Rahmaniya referred to it as Indra's Arrow. The entire world will once again kneel before the power of Laputa. GENERAL MUORO: I can only say well-done, Muska. You're a credit to our country. As such, you deserve this reward. Huh? MUSKA: I have really had enough of your incredible stupidity. SHEETA: Run, everyone! MUSKA: You little brat! Good-bye! DOLA: Blimey! More robots! LOUIS: Yeah, and there's a lot of them. DOLA: Make a run for it! Check the flapters! LOUIS: OK, mom! CHARLES: They're ready to travel! LOUIS: Time to go, mama! DOLA: Hush up! They don't know we're here! Tarnation. Now, where are Pazu and Sheeta? Can't leave without 'em. MUSKA: You had better be gracious to the new king, dear. SHEETA: Ohh! MUSKA: You and I will be spending quite a lot of time together. Look at the fools. Unbelievably stupid! Pathetic. They simply don't understand. It is useless to fight me. PAZU: Robots! Sheeta! MUSKA: A superior being such as myself has only one option burn them. Don't you agree, Princess Lusheeta? Ha ha ha ha ha! You insolent little brat! NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

was just a legend
was just a legend
  6 robot back to life