Home   Animated films

Castle in the Sky part 2 Laputa the floating island

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 3 CHARLES: Mom, it's no use. Let's call it off. There's too much cloud cover. It's too dark! DOLA: What?! CHARLES: Mom, don't worry. I'll find her! DOLA: We'll all find her! SHEETA: Ohh! PAZU: Hello! It's about time you got up! How are you feeling? Hi, there! My name's Pazu. I'm really glad to see you're doing all rightI'm really glad to see you're doing all right. You had me worried there. Go ahead. Feed them. Don't be shy. SHEETA: Aah! PAZU: These guys are really happy we have a visitorThese guys are really happy we have a visitor. Well, thank goodness. You laugh like a regular person. The way you fell from the sky I thought that maybe you were an angel or something. SHEETA: Thank you very much for saving me. Oh, I'm sorry. My name's Sheeta. PAZU: Sheeta, what a beautiful name. I had to catch you. You were just floating. SHEETA: What? Floating? PAZU: Yeah. SHEETA: Well, I remember an airship, but I can't remember anything else. PAZU: That's all you remember? SHEETA: Mm-hmm. I'm not sure how I survived. PAZU: Hmm. Well, I think I might have an idea about that. May I see your necklace for a second? SHEETA: This? My grandmother gave it to me. It's been in my family for generationsIt's been in my family for generations. PAZU: Wow, it's beautiful. Could you hold this? Oh. Thanks. Heh. Get a load of this! Watch! Here I go-o-o! SHEETA: Pazu! Are you all right? PAZU: Unh! Ha! Well, so maybe I had the wrong idea about this necklacemaybe I had the wrong idea about this necklace. Aah! SHEETA: Oh! Aah! Aah! Whoa! I'm so sorry, Pazu. Are you OK? PAZU: I'm fine. SHEETA: Oh, you scared me. Does it hurt much? PAZU: Are you kidding? If my head were any harder you could use it as a cannonball. Whoa! The kettle! It must be boiling over! Come on! Let's go! Follow me! This way! I'll get breakfast started. You can wash up over there. There's a clean towel, too. SHEETA: Great. Thank you. Laputa. PAZU: Sheeta! It's time for breakfast! My father took that picture from an airship. He loved to fly. It's Laputa the floating islandIt's Laputa, the floating island. SHEETA: An island that floats in the sky? PAZU: Yep. Most people think it's just a legend, but my dad actually saw it. That's a picture of his airship. It looked like a castle just floating there in the skyIt looked like a castle just floating there in the sky. He said it was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen. And that's the only picture he was able to take. But take a look at this, Sheeta. Dad kept a journal, and he made all sorts of drawings of Laputa, see? There it is. He drew the castle and also what he thought the people'd look like. He was sure the castle was filled with treasure, but nobody believed him. They called him a liar. Being called a liar is what killed him. But I am gonna prove that my dad was no liar, Sheeta. As soon as I'm done building this plane. I'm gonna take off and find Laputa myself. DOLA: Hmm. SHEETA: Ohh! PAZU: It's a real automobileIt's a real automobile! You don't see many of those around here! SHEETA: Those people are piratesThose people are pirates Pazu. PAZU: What? SHEETA: They're the ones who attacked the airship. PAZU: They're probably after you. Come on! Good morning! Good-bye! LOUIS: Hold it! Wait up! PAZU: Yes? How can I help you, mister? LOUIS: Young man, query. Have you seen a little girl around here? PAZU: Let me see now. There are about 100 girls in this town. Which one? LOUIS: Thanks for nothing, kid! PAZU: Bye! They are definitely after youThey are definitely after you, Sheeta. PIRATE: Louie, go tell your mother! She's in disguise! LOUIS: So, she's in disguise! Go tell my mother! MR. DUFFI: Haven't seen her. CHARLES: That's what you keep saying but I want you think really hard about it. PAZU: Boss! Boss! CHARLES: She'd be about the age of those two. SHEETA: Aah! Oh, no! HENRY: There she is! Don't let her get away! CHARLES: Now! PAZU: Yeow! Hey, boss, they're pirates! They're after her! MAGDE DUFFI: Pirates? I want to see! MR. DUFFI: You can stop right there, my friend. CHARLES: Think you're tough, don't you? MR. DUFFI: I'm tough enough. LOUIS: We'll see about that. MR. DUFFI: Just go away. We're honest folks here. LOUIS: What did you do that for? OKAMI DUFFI: Quick, leave from the back. PAZU: No, I'm gonna fight 'em! OKAMI DUFFI: Pazu, what if you wind up getting yourself hurt? PAZU: So?! OKAMI DUFFI: So, somebody's got to protect your friend. PAZU: Hmm? Oh. Mm-hmm.
NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

was just a legend
was just a legend