Home  

Castle in the Sky 3 what do you know about

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 3 CHARLES: Why don't you get out of our way?
MR. DUFFI: Why don't you just try and make me?
CHARLES: Maybe I will!
HENRY: Oh, yeah! Make your shirt explode.
MAN: Hey, Boss, show him what you're made of!
MR. DUFFI: Ha ha ha!
CHARLES: Mm-hmm.
MAN: You showed him, boss!
OKAMI DUFFI: I'm not mending that, I hope you know.
CHARLES: Take that, you landlubber!
HENRY: He took it.
LOUIS: He certainly did.
HENRY: He certainly did.
LOUIS: Come on, Shalulu! Give him something for nothing!
MR. DUFFI: Ooh!

MAN: You go get him, boss! MR. DUFFI: Unh! BOTH: He said Mom was ugly, now go get him! HENRY: That's it! Get him! LOUIS: That's it! HENRY: Punch him! LOUIS: Come on, you got it! MAN: Hey, loudmouth! HENRY: No... Unh! MAN: Get in there! Give him a right, a leftGive him a right, a left! DOLA: Whoa! Oh. They're headed for the railroad tracksThey're headed for the railroad tracks. Let's move it! PAZU: Hey! Hey! We're gonna jump on, Sheeta! SHEETA: Right! Unh! PAZU: That's it! SHEETA: Come on! PAZU: Unh! TRAIN ENGINEER: Hey, Pazu, who's your friend there? PAZU: Her name is Sheeta! Pirates are after us! It's the Dola gang! TRAIN ENGINEER: Pirates? PAZU: Can you drop us at the police station in the next town? TRAIN ENGINEER: Sure. Help me stoke up the engine! PAZU: Will do! LOUIS: Hey, it's Mom! DOLA: You chowderheads! Get your brother and hop onGet your brother and hop on! LOUIS: But Sheeta's hiding inside that house. DOLA: Lame-brain! They made an escape. Now, step on it! LOUIS: They escaped? DOLA: I want to come! LOUIS: Mommy! CHARLES: Unh! Hey! DOLA: Well. TRAIN ENGINEER: Hey, Pazu, here they come! PAZU: Can't this engine go any fasterCan't this engine go any faster? TRAIN ENGINEER: This is the best she'll do! She's old! DOLA: Floor it! Move over! LOUIS: I'd really prefer to be in the car, Mother! TRAIN ENGINEER: Increase the steam! They're gaining on us! CHARLES: We got 'em! DOLA: Yaah! PAZU: We need you in here! Help with the fire! SHEETA: OK! PAZU: Aah! DOLA: Unh! Charge! PAZU: Look out! DOLA: Come on! Get 'em! Get 'em! Hey, come back here! You'll get yours! Don't just stand there! Push this train over the cliff! BOTH: What? TRAIN ENGINEER: Ha ha ha! We sure showed them! PAZU: I can do it now. SHEETA: You were amazing! DOLA: Heave! Heave! LOUIS: And heave. DOLA: Wait. CHARLES: And stop. LOUIS: You think maybe it's Muska? DOLA: Yeah it's Muska, all right. We gotta find those kids. TRAIN ENGINEER: Huh? Well, what do you know about that? It's the army to the rescuewhat do you know about that? It's the army to the rescue! Hey! Could you kindly help these two young people? Pirates have been chasing them all day! PAZU: Huh? What's the matter? SHEETA: Good-bye, Pazu! MAN IN BLACK: Young lady, come back hereYoung lady, come back here! PAZU: Unh! MAN IN BLACK: Oh! PAZU: Sheeta, wait! SOLDIER: Halt, or I'll shoot! LOUIS: It's an armored train, Mother! DOLA: And we're the Dola gang! Attack! PAZU: No! Hey! Sheeta! SHEETA: Don't follow me! You'll get hurt! PAZU: Aah! ALL: Whoa! SHEETA: Don't let go! DOLA: Come on! CHARLES: Where are they, Mother? DOLA: Be quiet! Just watch them. CHARLES: Ohh! DOLA: Ahh! PAZU: Sheeta, we're floating! You see? This was what happened the first time I saw you. DOLA: See that? It's the power of the crystal. PAZU: I knew it! I knew there was something special about your necklaceI knew there was something special about your necklace! The necklace will let us down nice and easy. DOLA: Boys, I want that crystal! SOLDIER: Fire! DOLA: It's fantastic! Incredible! I must have that crystalIncredible! I must have that crystal! SHEETA: It's going out! PAZU: Ah, wait. Just a minute. I guess your necklace must come to life whenever you're in trouble. Wow, that's a long way up. SHEETA: I hope they're all right your boss and his wife and that nice train engineer. PAZU: My friends are all miners. They can take care of themselves. I wouldn't worry about them if I were you. Come on, Sheeta. Let's go. This has been a mining town as long as anyone can remember. Most of these tunnels aren't even used anymore. Here you go. SHEETA: Thank you. I'm glad you brought some food. I'm starving. PAZU: And for dessert, I've got a green apple and some candy. SHEETA: Really? You know that bag of yours must be magic. It's always got just what we need. PAZU: Ha!
NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

5 was just a legend
5 was just a legend