Home   Animated films

Castle in the Sky 5 was just a legend

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 5
MUSKA: I trust you slept well? SHEETA: Where is Pazu? Is he all right? I want to see him! MUSKA: Now, this is fit for a princess.this is fit for a princess. Don't worry, Sheeta.

Video is loading ...
Your friend is being treated as if he were the guest of royalty. I want you to see something before you see him. Please step inside. SHEETA: What is it? MUSKA: An artificial life form. It's called a robot. Laputa was just a legend until this dropped from the skyLaputa was just a legend until this dropped from the sky. MUSKA: Now the government wants me to unlock Laputa's secrets. For example, what's this fellow made of metal or ceramicswhat's this fellow made of metal or ceramics? With our limited technology, we have no idea. But he does tell us one thing. Come and see. Don't be afraid, Sheeta. He's really quite dead, you know. Look there. It's the same emblem that decorates the fireplace in your home. And your crystal. You see, Sheeta, this crystal also comes from Laputa. And I believe the powers locked inside it are capable of leading a person back to that city's treasures. SHEETA: Then why? Why don't you just take it? Just take it and keep Laputa's treasures for yourself but leave Pazu and me alone, please! MUSKA: You think I'm doing this for moneythink I'm doing this for money? You understand nothing. According to the legend, the same technology that kept Laputa airborne also made it a major power that once dominated the entire planet. If such a horrible thing is still floating up there you can understand what a threat it is to the peace of the world. Sheeta, the stone only works for youthe stone only works for you. You must know of some way to make the stone point out the location of Laputa. SHEETA: I really don't know anything. Please let me see Pazu! MUSKA: I don't want to see any harm come to anyone but I simply can't control what the military might do to him. SHEETA: What?! MUSKA: In the event that you cooperate I'm sure whosever is in charge will grant Pazu his freedom, Lusheeta Toel Ul Laputa. SHEETA: You know my real name. MUSKA: "Ul" means "ruler" in Laputian. "Toel" means "true." You are the legitimate heir to the throneYou are the legitimate heir to the throne of Laputa, Princess Lusheeta. PAZU: Aah! Unh! SOLDIER: Let's go! Out! PAZU: Sheeta! SHEETA: Are you all right, Pazu? PAZU: I'm OK, but what about you? They didn't hurt you, did they? MUSKA: Pazu, I'm so sorry. There's been a grave misunderstanding. We had no idea how nobly you fought to protect our little Sheeta from those awful pirates. PAZU: What's he talking about? SHEETA: Pazu, do this for me. Forget about Laputa. PAZU: What are you saying? MUSKA: It's been decided that the search for Laputa will be made secretlyIt's been decided that the search for Laputa will be made secretly by the army with Sheeta's cooperation. Really, the best thing you can do is forget you ever heard of the place. PAZU: Forget about Laputa? SHEETA: I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble. I hope someday you can forgive me. PAZU: I can't forget! No way! Laputa means too much to both of us! SHEETA: Good-bye! PAZU: Sheeta! Aah! Come back! MUSKA: Now, behave, little boy. Use your head! Here, take this a little something to show our appreciation of your efforts. MUSKA: Only you can do it. Remember the words that bring the crystal to lifeRemember the words that bring the crystal to life. Keep your promise, and you too will be free. MAGDE DUFFI: Unh! Huh? Hey, mommy! Mommy, it's Pazu! Pazu's outside! OKAMI DUFFI: Oh, my! Pazu! Where have you been? We were all very worried about you, Pazu. What happened to your friend? PAZU: It's over now. OKAMI DUFFI: What? Pazu! Come back! DOLA: Welcome home, sonnyWelcome home, sonny. PAZU: Get out! Aah! Get out, or I'll throw you out! This is my house! DOLA: Oh, you don't scare me. You can't even protect one small girl! PAZU: What do you mean? HENRY: Hey, Mom, can I keep this money? DOLA: Up and sold the little girl, did you? I know your type. PAZU: You don't know what you're talking about! DOLA: They offered you money, and you took it, didn't you? PAZU: I only left because Sheeta told me to! That's why. DOLA: So, you believed her, and you came back here, right? You're just a scared little boy who runs away! PAZU: Says you! You don't even have the guts to stand up to Muska and the army! DOLA: He who turns and runs away can steal the treasure another day! Don't you think it's kind of strange that the army's gotten into the kidnapping business? Do you really think they'll keep her alive? Don't you see that they forced her to make a deal? PAZU: Huh? DOLA: She saved your life. Get it? LOUIS: Mommy, you amaze me. How do you know these things? DOLA: Well, you can't be a sensitive woman like me without leaning a few things. Sheeta and I are exactly alike all warm and mushy and sensitive. Now, so when you boys get married, you go find a gal like her. LOUIS: Huh? She's gonna end up like mama? CHARLES: Aw, Mom, that was. LOUIS: The ham! Gimme that! DOLA: Well, it won't work changing the code on me. They're calling for air destroyer Goliath. They're planning to take off with Sheeta. We've got to hurry, or it'll be too late! Come on, boys! Stop eating! CHARLES: I'm going! PAZU: Wait! Are you going to rescue Sheeta? HENRY: No, you little squirt. We want her crystal. PAZU: Wait a minute! You've got to have Sheeta to make the aetherium crystal work. Otherwise, it's useless! Please let me come with you! I need to save her! Sheeta means everything to me. DOLA: You know something? You're acting like a sniveling little crybaby. PAZU: Maybe you're right. I should have protected Sheeta but instead, I was stupid and angry. But let me come with you and I swear I'll protect her this time! LOUIS: Pazu loves Sheeta DOLA: Be quiet!
NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

was just a legend
was just a legend