Home   Animated films

Castle in the Sky part 6 robot back to life

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 6 DOLA: Guess you'll be useful in getting Sheeta to cooperate. You might never come back here again, Pazu. PAZU: I know. DOLA: Ready for what might happenReady for what might happen? PAZU: Mm-hmm. DOLA: We leave here in one minute! PAZU: Now, you guys be good. DOLA: Here, fasten this. PAZU: Right! DOLA: Let's rendezvous at the Tiger Moth. GENERAL MUORO: What a superb shipWhat a superb ship! Muska, has the girl surrendered the information? MUSKA: It will take a little more time. GENERAL MUORO: More time? Well, you'll have plenty of that aboard Goliath. We set out with her at first light. DOLA: Hurry! We have to get there before sun up! PAZU: Sheeta. SHEETA'S GRANDMOTHER: Well, well, now, what shall we do? Sheeta, maybe grandma should teach you a spell one that will help you when you're in troubleteach you a spell one that will help you when you're in trouble. SHEETA: A spell? SHEETA'S GRANDMOTHER: Yes, my dearest. An ancient secret spell. Leetay latuparita ulus arialos balu netoreel. SHEETA: Leetay a... SHEETA'S GRANDMOTHER: The words mean save me, save me and revive the eternal light. So, leetay latuparita ulus arialos balu netoreel. SHEETA: Leetay latuparita ulus arialos balu netoreel. Aah! Aah! MUSKA: Ahh. I knew it! It's the sacred lightIt's the sacred light! The ancient documents were true! It's not just a legend! SHEETA: What are you talking about? MUSKA: Aaah! SHEETA: Oh! MUSKA: Tell me the spell! What are the secret words? SOLDIER 1: Did you hear that? SOLDIER 2: Yeah. SOLDIER 1: I'm telling you, this thing is alive! Do you hear me? Alive! SHEETA: What? SOLDIER 2: Help, it's alive! And it's after us! SOLDIER 3: Run for your lives! SOLDIER 1: It's the robot! Go! Run! SOLDIER 2: It's come back to life! SOLDIER 3: Hurry! Hurry! Sound the alarm! Quick! Quick! SOLDIER 1: He's moving! MUSKA: What's happening? MAN IN BLACK: Sir, it's the robot. MUSKA: It's coming toward us! SOLDIER 1: Shut the fire door! Hurry! SOLDIER 2: Pull back! SOLDIER 3: Look out! MUSKA: The power! Yes, I understand. It's your crystal. The force of the sacred light has brought the robot back to lifelight has brought the robot back to life! The way to Laputa has been opened! SHEETA: Let me go! Aah! MUSKA: It's going to fly! SHEETA: It's Laputa. MUSKA: Finally. I now know the way to Laputa. Hurry! No time to waste! GENERAL MUORO: What do you mean, robot? I want to know who's trying to blow up my fortress! Are you there? Somebody answer me now! MAN IN BLACK: We're ready. MAN IN BLACK 2: You're connected now, Colonel. MUSKA: This is Colonel Muska. We have an emergency. You'll take your orders from me now. SHEETA: Huh? SOLDIER 1: Hurry! I need that shell now! Fire! SOLDIER 2: Fire! SOLDIER 3: Let's get up there now! SOLDIER 1: We demolished it! SOLDIER 3: We got him! SOLDIER 1: Go get the girl! SOLDIER 2: Over there! SOLDIER 3: Yes, sir. SOLDIER 1: Make sure it doesn't move, now. SOLDIER 2: Is she dead? SOLDIER 1: Hey, get up. SOLDIER 2: Nah, she's only fainted. SOLDIER 1: Come on. ALL: Oh, no! PAZU: Wow DOLA: Must be some kind of war goin' on! PAZU: Take her down, Dola! DOLA: Call me captain! Whee! Ha ha ha! Just keep your big head down, Shalulu! NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

was just a legend
was just a legend
  6 robot back to life