Home   Animated films

Castle in the Sky 9 into the center of the storm

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 9
PAZU: Nothing. Just a gust of wind. Didn't bother us at all. We're fine. We'll keep on watching. Afraid?
SHEETA: Uh-uh.
PAZU: I got the hang of this thing now. Storm ahead. Sheeta, look in my bag. There should be some rope in there.
SHEETA: OK.
PAZU: Let's tie ourselves together. This storm is gonna be rough.
SHEETA: Good idea.
LOUIS: The mercury is dropping really fast, mom.
DOLA: Blast our luck, boys. What a rotten time for a storm. When is sun-up?
CHARLES: In one hour.
PAZU: Wait a minute. Something's not right.

Video is loading ...
SHEETA: The sun is coming up in the wrong place. We're out of position. PAZU: You're right. We're supposed to be heading east, not north. We're going the wrong way. Captain! DOLA: Huh? What do you mean, we're headed north? CHARLES: But the compass needle is pointing eastthe compass needle is pointing east, mom. DOLA: There's something confusing the compass and I want to know what it is! SHEETA: There it is! Look! DOLA: There what is? Is it Goliath? PAZU: No, it's a cloud and I've only seen one other like it. DOLA: A cloud? SHEETA: It's heading right for us! PAZU: That's it. DOLA: I'm not gonna captain my ship into the eye of a hurricane! Pull back! Pull back, I tell you! All engines reverse! PAZU: We're being pulled into the center of the stormWe're being pulled into the center of the storm! DOLA: Sorry, Pazu, we can't help you! You have to ride it out. Good luck, sailor! CHARLES: I can't get it to turn! DOLA: Put more backbone into it, my boy! DOLA'S ENGINEER: Dola, the engine can't take it! DOLA: What do you want me to do about it? Just do what you can! Clouds are breaking up. PAZU: It's the ocean! DOLA: Pazu, it's a hurricane! PAZU: I see it, captain! We're going in! Wow. It's just like dad saidIt's just like dad said: two winds blowing in opposite directions. DOLA: Shiver me timbers! What a powerful storm! CHARLES: Mom, it's no use! We'll be sucked in! DOLA: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a quitter! PAZU: Captain, Laputa's in thereCaptain, Laputa's in there! DOLA: Laputa's where? PAZU: This is just the kind of storm my father saw and Laputa's in the middle of it! DOLA: It can't be. It'd be smashed to pieces! SHEETA: Pazu! Look there! DOLA: My boys, we have a dilemma. It's Goliath off the port bow! PAZU: We're gonna go into the hurricane. My dad made it through alive, and so will we! DOLA: Ready? Brace yourselves, gentlemen! GENERAL MUORO: We did it! Got 'em! GENERAL MUORO: If we don't turn, we'll hit that storm. MUSKA: All ahead full. GENERAL MUORO: Sir? MUSKA: The light is pointing to the center of the whirlwind. Laputa is in that storm. I won't retreat. Now go straight ahead and that is an order, captain. PAZU: Ready, Sheeta? SHEETA: Yes! PAZU: Father? Sheeta! Hey, are you all right? Wake up. Look. SHEETA: Laputa. PAZU: I'm sorry. Here. SHEETA: Wait a minute. It's a very tight knot. And my hands are trembling. PAZU: Whoa! SHEETA: Hoo-hoo! PAZU: Pretty birds. SHEETA: They must live here, Pazu. PAZU: I think he must be here to meet you, Sheeta. SHEETA: But I don't have the aetherium crystal. PAZU: Wait, I've gotta cut us loose. Hey, wait! You're gonna break that! NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

was just a legend
was just a legend
  6 robot back to life