Home   Animated films

Madagascar 3 a zoo transfer

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 3 POLICE HORSE: What you got to do is go straight back down West 42nd. It's on your left after Vanderbilt.
MARTY: Okay.
POLICE HORSE: If you hit the Chrysler Building, you've gone too far.
MARTY: Thanks a lot, officer.
POLICE HORSE: Hey! Wait for the light. Freak.
POLICE OFFICER 1: Did you say zebra?
POLICE OFFICER: That's right. A zebra. Right in front of me. Can I shoot it?
POLICE OFFICER 1: Negative.
POLICE OFFICER: Then I'm going to need some backup.
ALEX: Knicks lost again.
MELMAN: What are you going to do?
ALEX: Did that say Grand Central Station or my

Video is loading ...
aunt's constipation? GLORIA: This is it. MARTY: I am at Grand Central StationI am at Grand Central Station. It's grand and it's central. ALEX: Move aside. We have an emergency here. This is an emergency situation. Hey, hey. Just chill out. It's not that big of an emergency. Upstairs, downstairs. OLD LADY: How do you like that? ALEX: Lady! What is wrong with you? Get a grip on yourselves, people. OLD LADY: You're a bad kittyYou're a bad kitty. MARTY: Dagnabbit! I missed the express. Looks like I'll have to take the Stamford local. ALEX: I got him! I've got him! GLORIA: He's got him! MELMAN: He's got him! He's got him! He's got. OLD LADY: I got something for you! MELMAN: I'm okay. I'm okay. MARTY: Whoa! What are you guys doing here? ALEX: I am so glad we found you. GLORIA: We were so worried about you. MARTY: Don't worry, I'm fine, I'm fine. Look at me. I'm fine. ALEX: You're fine? Oh, he's fine. Oh, great. You hear that? Marty's fine. That's good to know. Because I was wondering. How could you do this to us? I thought we were your friends! MARTY: What's the big deal? I was coming back. ALEX: Don't ever do this again. Do you hear me? GLORIA: Do you hear him? MELMAN: Guys, we're running out of timeGuys, we're running out of time. GLORIA: Oh, Melman, you broke their clock? ALEX: Do this again! Don't you ever, ever do this again! GLORIA: Come here. SKIPPER: We've been ratted out, boys. POLICEMAN: Hold your fire! SKIPPER: Cute and cuddly, boys. Cute and cuddly. MASON: If you have any poo, fling it now. MARTY: It's the Man. Good evening, officers. ALEX: No. No. No. You don't talk now. Okay? You're not good with the putting words together and their coming out good thing. You keep it shh. Hey! How you doing? You know what? Everything's cool. We just had a little situation hereWe just had a little situation here. Little internal situation. My friend went a little crazy. Happens to everybody. The city gets to us all. Went a little cuckoo in the head. MARTY: Don't be calling me cuckoo in the head. ALEX: Just shush! I will handle this. OLD LADY: Oh! I got him! POLICEMAN: Go, go, go! Right here, please. ALEX: Would you give a guy a break? We'll take my little friend home and forget this ever happened. All right? No harm, no foul, right? Hey, it's cool. It's me, Alex the lion. From the zoo. What's the matter with them? I feel really, really weird. I love you guys. I love you so much. NEWS REPORTER: Last night's dramatic incident in Grand Central is an example of what animal rights wackos have been shouting for years: Animals clearly don't belong in captivityAnimals clearly don't belong in captivity. They are to be sent back to their natural habitat, where they will live their lives in the freedom they desire. ALEX: Hey. Little help? POLICEMAN: He's awake! He's awake! Do something! ALEX: Oh, man. Oh, my head. What the? Wait. Where? What? I'm in a box! Oh, no. No, no! Not the box. Oh, no, they can't transfer me. Not me! Oh, I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Darkness creeping in. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. Walls closing in around me. So alone. So alone. MARTY: Alex! Alex, are you there? ALEX: Marty? MARTY: Yeah! Talk to me, buddyTalk to me, buddy. ALEX: Oh, Marty! You're here! MARTY: What's going on? You okay? ALEX: This doesn't look good. GLORIA: Alex, Marty, is that you? MARTY: Gloria! ALEX: You're here too! MARTY: I am loving the sound of your voice. GLORIA: What is going on? ALEX: We're all in crates. GLORIA: Oh, no! MELMAN: Sleeping just knocks me out. GLORIA: Melman! MARTY: Is that Melman? GLORIA: Are you okay? MELMAN: Yeah. No, I'm fine. I often doze off while I'm getting an MRI. ALEX: You're not getting an MRI. MELMAN: CAT scan? ALEX: No CAT scan. It's a transfer. It's a zoo transferIt's a zoo transfer. MELMAN: Zoo transfer? Oh, no. No, no, I can't be transferred. I have an appointment with Dr Goldberg at 5:00. There are prescriptions that have to be filled. No other zoo could afford my medical care. And I am not going HMO. MARTY: Take it easy, Melman. It's going to be okay. We are going to be okizay. ALEX: No, we're not going to be okizay. Now, because of you, we're ruined! MARTY: Because of me? I fail to see how this is my fault. GLORIA: You're kidding, right, Marty? ALEX: You. You ticked off the people. You bit the hand, Marty. You bit the hand. I don't know who I am. I got to go find myself in the wildI got to go find myself in the wild. MARTY: Oh, please. I did not ask you to come after me, did I? MELMAN: He does have a point. I did say we should stay at the zoo, but you guys. ALEX: Melman, just shut it. You suggested this idea to him in the first place. GLORIA: Leave Melman out of this. MELMAN: Thank you, Gloria. Besides, it's not my fault that we were transferred. GLORIA: Melman, shut it. Does anybody feel nauseous? MELMAN: I feel nauseous. MARTY: Melman, you always feel nauseous. SKIPPER: Progress report. KOWALSKI: It's an older code, Skipper. I can't make it out. SKIPPER: You, higher mammal. Can you read? MASON: No. Phil can read, though. Phil. Ship to Kenya, wildlife preserve,  AfricaShip to Kenya, wildlife preserve, Africa! SKIPPER: Africa? That ain't going to fly. Rico. ALEX: I was the star in the greatest city on Earth. GLORIA: Guys, listen. ALEX: A king. Loved by my people. GLORIA: Let's be civil. ALEX: And you've ruined everything! MARTY: Loved? If the people loved you, it's only because they didn't know the real you! GLORIA: Don't make me come up there. I'll whoop both of y'all. ALEX: I thought I knew the real you! Your black-and-white stripes, they cancel each other out. You're nothing! MELMAN: Stop it, stop it, stop it! GLORIA: You're not helping the situation. SKIPPER: Status. KOWALSKI: It's no good. I don't know the codes. SKIPPER: Don't give me excuses. Give me results! Navigation. All right. Let me think. And shut him up! PRIVATE: I did it! SKIPPER: Let's get this tin can turned around. ALEX: Guys? Oh, no. Gloria! Melman! Marty! MARTY: Alex! ALEX: Marty? MARTY: Alex! ALEX: Marty! No, wait. Come back, Marty! Don't go.
NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch I Like To Move It, Move It
I Like To Move It, Move It

Watch What A Wonderful World
What A Wonderful World

Madagascar (2005)
Madagascar (2005)
  2 spaces in Connecticut
2 spaces in Connecticut
  3 a zoo transfer
3 a zoo transfer