watch cornel1801  

Madagascar part 5 where the people are

Watch Madagascar part 5 where the people are movie clip with transcript, snapshot pictures, and more.

Watch clip

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 5

MORT : Tonight we die. JULIEN: The feet. I told you. I told you to. I told every. Didn't I tell him about the feet? MAURICE: He did tell you about the feet. JULIEN: Wait. I have a plan. MAURICE: Really? JULIEN: I have devised a cunning test to see whether these are savage killers. MARTY: Hi there. ALEX: You let me handle it. Alex handles it. Marty does nothing. Hi there. Oh, jeez. Sorry. MELMAN: Oh, Alex, what'd you do? ALEX: Stop. Stop. It's okay. It's okay. I'm just a silly. Just a silly lion. Oh, jeez! MELMAN: Alex! GLORIA: Oh, you poor little baby. Did that big mean lion scare you? He did? He's a big, bad old puddy tat, isn't he? Come on. Mama'll hold you. Look at you. MELMAN: They are so cute from a reasonable distanceThey are so cute from a reasonable distance. GLORIA: Aren't you the sweetest little thing. I just want to dunk him in my coffee. JULIEN: They're just a bunch of pansies. MAURICE: I don't know. There's something about that one with the crazy hairdo that I find suspicious. JULIEN: Nonsense, Maurice. Come on, everybody. Let's go and meet the pansies! MAURICE: Presenting your royal highness, our illustrious King Julien XIII, self-proclaimed lord of the lemurs, et cetera. Hooray, everybody. MARTY: He's got style. ALEX: What is he, like, king of the guinea pigs? MELMAN: I think it's a squirrelI think it's a squirrel. JULIEN: Welcome, giant pansies. Please feel free to bask in my glow. ALEX: Definitely a squirrel. MELMAN: Yep. Squirrel. JULIEN: We thank you with enormous gratitude for chasing away the foosa. GLORIA: The whossa? JULIEN: The foosa. They annoy us by trespassing, interrupting our parties and ripping our limbs off. ALEX: Good. We're just trying to find out where the people arejust trying to find out where the people are, so. MAURICE: What big teeth you have. Man! JULIEN: Shame on you, Maurice. Can you not see that you have insulted the freak? You must tell me, who the heck are you? ALEX: I'm Alex. The Alex. And this is Gloria, Marty and Melman. MAURICE: And just where are you giants from? ALEX: We're from New York and. JULIEN: All hail the New York giants! LEMURS: New York giants! ALEX: Is this some sort of inbreeding programme? I say we just got to ask these bozos where the people are. JULIEN: Excuse me. We bozos have the people, of course. ALEX: Hey, the bozos have the people. Oh, well, great. Good. Phew. JULIEN: They're up there. Don't you love the people? Not a very lively bunch, though. ALEX: Wow. So do you have any live people? JULIEN: No. Only dead ones. MAURICE: I mean, if we had a lot of live people here, it wouldn't be called the wildif we had a lot of live people here, it wouldn't be called the wild, would it? MARTY: The wild? ALEX: Whoa. Hold up there a second, fuzzbucket. You mean, like, the live in a mud hut, wipe yourself with a leaf type wild? JULIEN: Who wipes? GLORIA: Oy vey. JULIEN: Oy vey! MAURICE: Oy vey, everybody! LEMURS: Oy vey! Could you excuse me for a moment? Get me out of here! We got to get out of here! Help! GLORIA: What are you doing? ALEX: I'm swimming back to New YorkI'm swimming back to New York. I know my chances are slim, but I have to try! GLORIA: You can't swim! ALEX: I said my chances are slim! MELMAN: Nature! It's all over me! Get it off! I can't see! I can't see! I can see! GLORIA: Look. There's obviously just been a little mistake. The people didn't dump us here on purpose. As soon as they realise what happened, they'll come looking for us, right? ALEX: Yeah, right. MARTY: I don't know the words but we're born free GLORIA: You know something? I bet they're already on their way. SKIPPER: Well, boys, it's going to be ice-cold sushi for breakfastit's going to be ice-cold sushi for breakfast. Rico. MELMAN: Well, since I'm doomed to die on this forsaken island, I, Melman Mankiewicz, being of sound mind and unsound body, have divided my estate equally among the three of you. Sorry, Alex. MARTY: Hey! A latrine. Nice work, Melman. Outdoor plumbing. ALEX: No, it's not a latrine. It's a grave. You sent Melman to his grave. Are you happy? MARTY: Come on. This isn't the end. This is a whole new beginning. This could be the best that's happenedcould be the best that's happened. ALEX: No. No. No. No. This is not the best thing that's happened to us. MARTY: You abused the power of the birthday wish and brought bad luck on all of us. Why'd you tell your wish? You're not supposed to. MARTY: I didn't want to tell you. Remember? You guys made me tell you. MELMAN: Oh, okay. MARTY: Besides, this isn't bad luck. This is good luck. Look around. There's no fences, no schedules. This place is beautiful. Baby, we were born. ALEX: Okay. Okay. I've had enough of this. This is your side of the island, and this is our side of the island. That is the bad side, where you can prance and skip like a magical pixie horse and do whatever the heck you want. This is the good side for those who love New York and care about going home. MARTY: Come on. ALEX: No, no. Back! Back! GLORIA: You know what? This isn't good. MARTY: Okay! You all have your side, and I'll have mine. And if you need me, I'll be over here, on the fun side of the islandI'll be over here, on the fun side of the island, having a good old time. ALEX: This is the fun side, where we'll have a great time surviving until we go home. MARTY: A yabbadabbado old time! ALEX: This side's the best. That side stinks! You're on the Jersey side of this cesspool! MARTY: Wilma! MELMAN: Now what do we do? ALEX: Don't worry. I have a plan to get us rescuedI have a plan to get us rescued. Can't wait to see the look on Marty's face when he sees this. Just look at him. He's helpless without us. Shut up, Spalding. GLORIA: I've been standing here for hours, man. How long do I have to pose like this? ALEX: She is finito. I defy any rescue boat within a million miles to miss this baby. When the moment is right, we will ignite the beacon of liberty and be rescued from this awful nightmare! What do you think? Pretty cool, huh? How's the liberty fire going, Melman? MELMAN: Great. Idiot. ALEX: I heard that. MELMAN: Why can't we just borrow some of Marty's fire? ALEX: That's wild fire. We're not using wild fire on Lady Liberty. Now, rub, Melman. MELMAN: I've been doing. I can't. I can't. I can't do it. I can't do it! Fire. Fire! Fire! Oh, my. Fire! ALEX: Not yet! No, no! No! MELMAN: Fire! ALEX: Melman, hold still! GLORIA: Jump! Alex, jump! Don't worry, cats always landDon't worry, cats always land on their. Face? Man, what kind of cat are you? ALEX: You maniac! You burnt it up! Darn you! Darn you all to heck! MELMAN: Can we go to the fun side now? MAURICE: Everybody, calm down. Come on. Into your chairs. Everybody, calm down. Let go of his tail. Separate those two, would you, please? You here, you there. Everyone. Calm down, people, okay? Now, presenting your royal highness, the illustrious blah, blah, blah. You know, et cetera, et cetera. Hooray. Let's go. JULIEN: Now, everybody, we all have great curiosity about our guests, the New York giants. Yes, Willie? WILLIE: I like them. MORT: I like them. I liked them first. Before I even met them I liked them. I liked them right away. You hate them compared to how much I like them. JULIEN: Oh, shut up. You're so annoying! Now, for as long as we can remember, we have been attacked and eaten by the dreaded foosa. LEMUR 1: The foosa! The foosa are attacking! WILLIE: It's a cookbook! It's a cookbook! JULIEN: Please. Maurice. MAURICE: Quiet! Come on, y'all. They're not attacking us this very instant.

Cast as voices

Ben Stiller (Alex, a lion, the protagonist of Madagascar (2005) film, lives in Central Park Zoo), Chris Rock (Marty, a zebra), David Schwimmer (Melman, a giraffe), Jada Pinkett Smith (Gloria, a hippo), Sacha Baron Cohen (Julien, a ring-tailed lemur), Cedric the Entertainer (Maurice, King Julien's royal advisor), Andy Richter (Mort, a Goodman's mouse lemur), Tom McGrath (Skipper, the leader of the penguins), Chris Miller (Kowalski, a penguin and Skipper's right hand / Timo, a tenrec), Christopher Knights (Private, an eager lowly penguin / Abner, a blue-eyed lemur), Jeffrey Katzenberg (Rico, a smart and silent penguin), Conrad Vernon (Mason, a chimpanzee), Eric Darnell (Fossa / Hector and Horst, two lemurs / Zoo Announcer), David P. Smith (Pancho, a crowned lemur / Becca, a black lemur / a Spider), Elisa Gabrielli (Nana, an elderly New Yorker). David Cowgill (a police horse), Stephen Apostolina (a police officer).

Notes

To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them.

According to the early development King Julien was originally supposed to be a megaladapis (an ancestor of ring tailed lemurs) and his assistant Maurice was going to be a ring tailed lemur but were changed to a ring tailed lemur and an aye aye similarly with Melman originally an okapi this may have been due to King Julien's original design being too similar to King Louie from The Jungle Book (1967) and because giant lemurs are extinct.

Watch songs from original soundtrack