Home   Disney movie

Doug's 1st Movie 3 can you get that

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 3
DOUG FUNNIE: Defeating a monster is much cooler than over seeing a dance, no matter how bad we smell.
SKEETER: What?
DOUG FUNNIE: Skeet, we can't blow this now. We've gotta find that monster!
NERD: What are we doing here?
ELMO: Roger has gathered the greatest minds of Bluffington in one room.
AL SLEECH: Oh yes. My brother and I have followed your work in the field of A.V.
MOO SLEECH: Nerds.
NERD: Weirdoes.
AL SLEECH: Imbeciles.
ROGER KLOTZ: You may wonder why I've gathered you here.
ELMO: Indigable.
ROGER KLOTZ: Uh, bless you. As you may know there is at this moment, a monster which threatens our very way of life.
AL SLEECH: Lamebrain.
NERD: I'm sorry I didn't catch that one.
AL SLEECH: Lame. Brain.
NERD: Thank you.

Video is loading ...
ROGER KLOTZ: As I was saying, there is only one thing that can save us from certain destruction. I present to you, RoboCrusher! ELMO: Dufus! ROGER KLOTZ: Note the pincer claws and X ray eyes. I draw myself down here for scale. Money is no object, gentlemen you have exactly twenty four hours. DOUG FUNNIE: This is going to make working on the school papermake working on the school paper seem like working on the school paper! SKEETER: I don't know if we can actually catch him man, I mean after all it's a monster. Let's just get our bikes before it gets dark. DOUG FUNNIE: Where are they? They were right here? SKEETER: Bike tracks! DOUG FUNNIE: Oh yeah, right next to the big webbed footprint. BOTH: Oh man! SKEETER: Do you think the monster actually ate our bikes man? DOUG FUNNIE: Well, I don't think he's riding them around the bottom of the lake. SKEETER: Um, maybe we could use Dale's tricycle for bait. The monster will think it's a snack. DOUG FUNNIE: I don't know man, I mean what if he doesn't stop at metal, what's to keep him from eating us? SKEETER: Can you get thatCan you get that? I think I got milk up my nose. DOUG FUNNIE: Hello? PATTI MAYONNAISE: Oh Doug, I'm glad you're there, I wanted to thank you. DOUG FUNNIE: Thank me? PATTI MAYONNAISE: I never would have thought of signing up to work with Guy if it weren't for you. DOUG FUNNIE: Oh great. Look Patti. PATTI MAYONNAISE: And did you hear the news? Guy got Mr. Bluff to give us money to have the dancegive us money to have the dance at - are you ready for this? DOUG FUNNIE: Funkytown, that's... Patti? Can we meet and talk about this later? Something just came up. PATTI MAYONNAISE: Sure Doug. How about Swirly's in an hour? DOUG FUNNIE: Swirly's. An hour. Great. SKEETER: Ya I was thinkin', if that thing ate our bikes, he might like cafeteria food. DOUG FUNNIE: He didn't eat them, look! BOTH: Oh man! SKEETER: I guess somebody must have brought them back. DOUG FUNNIE: Yeah, somebody with monster feetsomebody with monster feet! SKEETER: Oh, he's in the house! C'mon, looks like the coast is clear. Uh OK. Let's go. DOUG FUNNIE: Let's go. SKEETER: OK quiet. Oh man! Nope, no monsters here. DOUG FUNNIE: Shouldn't we go downstairs and check your room? SKEETER: Hello, we're coming downstairs! DOUG FUNNIE: Here we come. SKEETER: Um, anybody here? Um, you can open it if you want. DOUG FUNNIE: Go ahead. SKEETER: Oh man, I'll go get another flashlight. DOUG FUNNIE: I'll get it, where is it? SKEETER: Oh that's OK, I know where it is. DOUG FUNNIE: Yeah, but I'm the guest, The guest always gets the spare flashlight, that's etiquette man. SKEETER: I can't get down there. Hey Doug check under the bed would ya? Yeah, now just look under the bed. Oh my head. DOUG FUNNIE: Skeeter? SKEETER: Well, he thinks my head fell off. DOUG FUNNIE: He looks really upset. SKEETER: He's so niceHe's so nice. DOUG FUNNIE: He's not scary at all. He must have sniffed out where you live. SKEETER: Wow, he can read! Hey, this is a book you don't eat books, that is no. That's nice, be nice to the book. DOUG FUNNIE: Wow, I think you scared him man. SKEETER: I can't believe that, he tried to eat Herman Melville. DOUG FUNNIE: Hey, he looked. SKEETER: Herman Melville? DOUG FUNNIE: He thinks it's his name. SKEETER: You like the name? Herman Melville? DOUG FUNNIE: OK monster, from now on your name is. BOTH: Herman Melville! DOUG FUNNIE: Put it their Herman! SKEETER: He likes you manHe likes you man! DOUG FUNNIE: Down Herman, down. SKEETER: Herman! DOUG FUNNIE: Phew, finding Herman sure is a bigger deal than working on some dance. SKEETER: Yeah everybody thought I was crazy. Are they ever going to be surprised! No, Herman, bad. No drinking out of the toilet. So who do we tell first? DOUG FUNNIE: Skeet this is front-page headlines, we're going to be famous, we have to go right to the top. I hope Mayor Tippy's home. SKEETER: Knock again! DOUG FUNNIE: But I just knocked. MR. DINK: Well, hello boys. You're just in time to see something absolutely fantastic! DOUG FUNNIE: But Mr. Dink, we've got a headline for you to put in the paper. MR. DINK: Oh just a moment Douglas, wait 'till you get a load of this, virtual reality. SKEETER: Cool, it's like we're standing right in your living room! DOUG FUNNIE: But we are standing in your living room. MR. DINK: Exactly, everything's right where it is on real life, down to the last detail. It's exactly like being here, only much more expensive. BOTH: Wow! NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Doug's 1st Movie (1999)
Doug's 1st Movie (1999)
  2 going to the dance
2 going to the dance
  3 can you get that
3 can you get that
  4 have big news
4 have big news

5 right thing to do
5 right thing to do
  6 welcome to our school