Home   Disney movie

Doug's 1st Movie 5 right thing to do

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 5
DOUG FUNNIE: Why do you want to bring him?
PATTI MAYONNAISE: Since it's news and he is head of the school newspaper and all.
DOUG FUNNIE: Sure, bring Guy. Perfect!
SKEETER: I hope Herman Melville is OK.
DOUG FUNNIE: Don't worry, he's safe with Porkchop. Besides nobody knows he's there.
BLUFF AGENT: Mr. Bluff, they found it! They found the monster! Some kids house. We surrounded it!
MR. BILL BLUFF: Good. Very good.
SKEETER: I wonder whose car that is in front of your house?
DOUG FUNNIE: Probably some reporter.
BLUFF AGENT: Freeze!
DOUG FUNNIE: Hey, ready to be on TV?
BLUFF AGENT: Hand over the monster.
MOO SLEECH: Sorry, wrong garage I'm afraid. No monster here. Yet!
BLUFF AGENT 2: Sir, I think we have the wrong house.
GUY GRAHAM: He says he has something inside his house? Hmm, really. Sure, I think I can come. Just have to make a phone call babe.

Video is loading ...
BLUFF ASSISTANT: Look at the bright side Mr. Bluff, it's not so much as they got the wrong house as much as they eliminated a house. No monster here. MR. BILL BLUFF: Quiet! What time? Perfect! Well looks like our monster's coming to us. Call our guys down at the press and get a few trucks. MAYOR TIPPI DINK: I'd like to thank you all for coming this afternoonthank you all for coming this afternoon. DOUG FUNNIE: A lot of reporters out there, this is going to be so great. SKEETER: I don't know man. DOUG FUNNIE: What's the matter? SKEETER: I got a funny feeling about this. Maybe we should forget the whole thing. DOUG FUNNIE: Are you kidding? Do you wanna stop now? SKEETER: I don't know I'm asking. Wouldn't it be safer if we just took Herman back to the lake and forgot all this? DOUG FUNNIE: Take him back? But, you mean. SKEETER: Uh, we had a monster. Swear! DOUG FUNNIE: Duh, but we let 'im go. Yeah! SKEETER: Sure did! No lie! Yup! PATTI MAYONNAISE: What a pair of liars! DOUG FUNNIE AND SKEETER: Huh? GUY GRAHAM: I told 'ya. Now kiss me. DOUG FUNNIE: No Skeet, we gotta do this cause, it's the right thing to doit's the right thing to do. SKEETER: You just had a fantasy about Patti didn't you? DOUG FUNNIE: No, well kind of. SKEETER: You always get that blurry look. DOUG FUNNIE: But do you really want everybody to think you were either crazy or lying all this time when you said there was a monster? They'll never believe you if you don't show them Herman. SKEETER: I guess, you're right man. Well, better get out there. See 'ya in minute Herman. MAYOR TIPPI DINK: I'd like to introduce Mosquito Valentine, who'll tell you the story in his own wordstell you the story in his own words. SKEETER: Thank you Mayor Tippy, honk honk. Sorry, always wanted to do that on TV. Four months a go, I was fishing at Lucky Duck Lake. GUY GRAHAM: Ah, this is pointless, we should be working on the dance. PATTI MAYONNAISE: Shouldn't you be here anyway Guy? After all, you're head of the school paper. GUY GRAHAM: I couldn't get this story in the paper if I tried. PATTI MAYONNAISE: What do you mean? GUY GRAHAM: You know, we have this dinky little crank mimeo machine, it takes two weeks to get the news outtakes two weeks to get the news out, it's ancient history by then. If I want a story to come out on time I have to right it before it happens. PATTI MAYONNAISE: That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. DOUG FUNNIE: She made it! Patti made it! See Herman, that's her! Yeah, the one with the yellow hair, that's her, that's Patti! I can't wait to take you out there and show you. MR. DINK: That's funny, the speech is supposed to be going out live. But it's not on any of the channels. DOUG FUNNIE: Hmmm. PATTI MAYONNAISE: What are you so fidgety for? GUY GRAHAM: Nothing, nothing. SKEETER: It was here, that I first had contact with the monster. And so, let me reveal our discover, which will reveal once and for all that there is a Lucky Duck Lake monster. CAMERAMAN: Hey, watch it buddy. SKEETER: And now I guess its time to talk about what happened at my housetime to talk about what happened at my house. My friend Doug Funnie, with an I.E. will help me. Hey Doug! Alright, he's coming! DOUG FUNNIE: Well I'd like to say something's not right I think we made a big mistake. I'm sorry I got to go now. GUY GRAHAM: I knew it! Sea monsters, right. PATTI MAYONNAISE: I can't believe it. GUY GRAHAM: What a major con artist! I can't believe you dragged me to this joke! PATTI MAYONNAISE: I'm really sorry about this Guy, I had no idea Doug would lie like that. DOUG FUNNIE: Wait! Stop! Patti! Patti! ROGER KLOTZ: Well, it's about time! O.K. let's see it! AL SLEECH: May we present. NERDS: RoboCrusher! ROGER KLOTZ: You lame brains! It's dinky. Didn't you look at my plan? It's supposed to be this big compared to mesupposed to be this big compared to me! ELMO: Exactly! ROGER KLOTZ: You dip sticks, this is wrong. Change me back, change me back now! ELMO: Can we do that? SKEETER: What happened Doug? Why didn't you tell them about the monster? MAYOR TIPPI DINK: What's going on? DOUG FUNNIE: Look! SKEETER: He's trying to thank you for saving himtrying to thank you for saving him man. DOUG FUNNIE: Tell him to stop it. Huh? SKEETER: You're head itch Herman? DOUG FUNNIE: No, he means Patti. And he's right, she must think I'm a big liar now. MAYOR TIPPI DINK: You did the right thing Doug. I'm proud of you. SKEETER: I've been telling people all year there was a monster in the lake. They thought I was making it up, now they'll never believe me. MAYOR TIPPI DINK: Bill Bluff is going to stop at nothing boys, we know that now. We have to do what's right. SKEETER: Even if everybody thinks we're big fat liars? MAYOR TIPPI DINK: You boys don't want anything to happen to Herman, and I know you wouldn't want to make yourselves look good if it would hurt him. Right boys? DOUG FUNNIE AND SKEETER: Right. MAYOR TIPPI DINK: You just have to do that right thing no matter what people think. Eventually, the truth will come out. Now, what do you say we have some of Bud's leftover meatloaf. MR. DINK: Now you're talking. Let's go boys. ROGER KLOTZ: What kind of loser nerds can't even build a stinkin' robot right. Where did they put that pile of junk? Ahh, my room! What happened to my room? ROBOCRUSHER: Ah, you didn't expect me to leave that atrocious mess did you? Now, let's get you out of that beastly outfit and into something more presentable. MR. BILL BLUFF: It's only a matter of time. They have to leave the house sometime, and when they do, bam! We strike! BEEBE BLUFF: Daddy, what are you talking about? MR. BILL BLUFF: Oh, baseball, Princess. BEEBE BLUFF: Ugh, that game has dirt. Please don't talk about it when I'm eating. MR. BILL BLUFF: Of course Beebe doll, whatever you say. ROBOCRUSHER: Lullaby and good night. ROGER KLOTZ: Stop it. Please stop it! ROBOCRUSHER: Sleep as softly around you. ROGER KLOTZ: Oh, my back, you gotta stop singing. ROBOCRUSHER: Lay you down now and rest ROGER KLOTZ: It's only eight thirty. I'm going to get those guys. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Doug's 1st Movie (1999)
Doug's 1st Movie (1999)
  2 going to the dance
2 going to the dance
  3 can you get that
3 can you get that
  4 have big news
4 have big news

5 right thing to do
5 right thing to do
  6 welcome to our school