Home   Disney movie

Doug's 1st Movie 7 know where to get

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 7
SKEETER: Our friend. They kidnapped out friend.
DOUG FUNNIE: Up here. Take a left.
POLICE OFFICER 1: There must be some mistake boys. This is Bill Bluff's house.
SKEETER: He's the one. Hey kidnapped out friend.
POLICE OFFICER 1: Hey boys, that's a serious charge.
DOUG FUNNIE: We're telling the truth, you have to hurry. They're going to kill him if we don't do something.
POLICE OFFICER 1: Sorry to bother you like this Mr. Bluff.
MR. BILL BLUFF: What seems to be the problem officer?
POLICE OFFICER 1: Uh, these boys seem to think you know where their friend is.
MR. BILL BLUFF: What does this friend of yours look like boys?
SKEETER: You know what he looks like. He's about this tall and he's slimy and scaly.
DOUG FUNNIE: It's the monster from the lake.
POLICE OFFICER 1: What? What are you two trying to pull?
MR. BILL BLUFF: Now now officer, I was a kid too. But I assure you, I'm not hiding any scary monsters in here. Why, Beebe wouldn't allow it. Except for some of the boys she goes out with.

Video is loading ...
SKEETER: But Mr. Officer! MR. BILL BLUFF: Maybe you boys better go back to bedMaybe you boys better go back to bed. DOUG FUNNIE: Yeah, but we. POLICE OFFICER 1: Alright that's enough, let's get you boys home. Sorry to bother you Mr. Bluff. MR. BILL BLUFF: Don't mention it. BLUFF ASSISTANT: Don't touch that. OK Mr. Bluff, they're just waiting for your word and they'll. BLUFF AGENT: Dispose of the monster. MR. BILL BLUFF: I don't know, those kids have got people suspicious. If this gets out, well lets just say I don't need any more bad press. BLUFF AGENT: Hey, it's a fish right. Whenever we had a fish go belly up, whoosh, down the toilet. Nobody's the wiser. BLUFF ASSISTANT: Need an awful big toilet for a fish that size. BLUFF AGENT: I know where to get a bigI know where to get a big toilet. BLUFF ASSISTANT: What's a toilet like that going to cost? BLUFF AGENT: Less than you think. MR. BILL BLUFF: Enough, here's what we're going to do. Instead of keeping this quiet, we're gonna tell everybody. BLUFF ASSISTANT: You feeling alright sir? MR. BILL BLUFF: Boys? This is our chance to stop this bad press once and for all. We're just not going to get rid of him, Bill Bluff is going to save the town from this monstergoing to save the town from this monster. DOUG FUNNIE: That night I couldn't sleep, my brain wouldn't shut up. MR. BILL BLUFF: You boys could be in middle school for a long time to come. PATTI MAYONNAISE: I know you think I must be dumb because I believe all that monster stuff. SKEETER: I think you hurt his feelings. GUY GRAHAM: We might be stuck dancing in the school parking lot! DOUG FUNNIE: Much cooler than over seeing a dance. MR. BILL BLUFF: If you know what's good for 'ya, you'll forget everything that happened here tonight. BEEBE BLUFF: Guy has real accomplishments, and he's friend with my dad. DOUG FUNNIE: I know your dad. MR. BILL BLUFF: Not like he does. DOUG FUNNIE: The next morning, it dawned on me. I was using Herman to try to impress Patti. I wasn't thinking about what would happen to him until it was too late. Now I had a chance to try to save himhad a chance to try to save him. My last chance. There was only one person that could help me get through to Mr. Bluff. It was about time to swallow my pride. DOUG FUNNIE: Have you seen Guy? JANITOR: Yeah, I think I saw him in the news office. DOUG FUNNIE: Guy? Or at least he had been there. Arg, huh? That's when I saw it. Oh no! SKEETER: I've been looking for you everywhere manI've been looking for you everywhere man. What is it man? DOUG FUNNIE: On the screen. Next week's Weekly Beebe. SKEETER: Monster destroyed, Bill Bluff a hero! DOUG FUNNIE: We're too late. Herman's dead. This stinks! Everything stinks. They killed Herman. This stinks! SKEETER: Night of fun turns into night of terror, when monster rampages through school Valentine dance. DOUG FUNNIE: The horrible monster was blasted into smithereens thus saving the dance organized by cool upperclassman Guy Graham? SKEETER: Of course, he had to mention his dance. DOUG FUNNIE: Wait a minute, that's- the dance isn't until tonight. What was I thinking. Of course, Guy wanted to make sure this was in next week's papermake sure this was in next week's paper. This isn't what they did, this is what they're going to do. SKEETER: Mayor Tippy! MR. DINK: Dink residence. Oh, hello Douglas. Oh I'm sorry Mr. Bluff asked Tippy to fill in for him at a charity function in Bloatsburg. Can I connect you to our very expensive voice mail? Let's see, you press two. DOUG FUNNIE: No, that's OK Mr. Dink, thanks. Mr. Bluff, even got to Mayor Tippy, he's out of town. SKEETER: What are we going to do man? We've only got a few hours. DOUG FUNNIE: We're going to get some real. SKEETER: The police? DOUG FUNNIE: Even better! AL AND MOO SLEECH: Hello, Sleech residence. DOUG FUNNIE: We only have a few hours left, we have to save a life so it's important to make sure we get everything right. Here's the dealHere's the deal. Well that's it, we better get going and hope we get it right. SKEETER: Wait a minute. Oh no! DOUG FUNNIE: What? What is it? SKEETER: Even if we get Herman Melville free, what are we going to do with him? We can't take him back to the lake. DOUG FUNNIE: That's right, it's totally polluted. What is it Porkchop? AL SLEECH: I believe your canine friend is pointing to something on the map. DOUG FUNNIE: Porkchop, you're a genius. SKEETER: What is it? DOUG FUNNIE: Funkytown is next to Lucky Duck Lake, but there's a back entrance and it leads to Crystal Lake and that's where we're taking Herman. We know what to do, let's go. 8:14. Ready and mark. What did you just push? AL SLEECH: This cool light. ROGER KLOTZ: Joey Cucamonga! Give me a heart attack why don't ya? ROBOCRUSHER: I brought you this. That jacket may be fashionable but it's certainly not warm enough. ROGER KLOTZ: Nooooooo! PRINCIPAL WHITE: Why aren't you boys dancing? WILLIE: Duh, you mean with a girl? BOOMER: I'm eatin' snacks. WILLIE: I have to go to the bathroom. DOUG FUNNIE: Huh? SKEETER: My, this is certainly good punch, eh Elmo? Excuse me, mister guard sir? I'm expecting a truck to come over from Bluffco in a few minutes. GUARD: Nope, no trucks due tonight. SKEETER: You're sure there's not one parked near by? Gonna pull up at 8:30? Kinda big, smells fishy? No? Maybe I'll just wait and see. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Doug's 1st Movie (1999)
Doug's 1st Movie (1999)
  2 going to the dance
2 going to the dance
  3 can you get that
3 can you get that
  4 have big news
4 have big news

5 right thing to do
5 right thing to do
  6 welcome to our school