Home   Disney movie

Doug's 1st Movie 8 like your new home

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 8
ROGER KLOTZ: I'm telling you, I got royally jinxed. I demand that you make this thing leave me alone.
AL SLEECH: No problem Roger.

Video is loading ...
MOO SLEECH: Why didn't you ask? RoboCrusher, 46-21. ROGER KLOTZ: Well its about time. Humph! AL SLEECH: Phase one complete. DOUG FUNNIE: Roger. ROGER KLOTZ: What? DOUG FUNNIE: Nice jacket? ROGER KLOTZ: Yeah right. GUY GRAHAM: Hey, looking for someonelooking for someone? PATTI MAYONNAISE: Oh Guy, you scared me. SKEETER: Are you sure, nothing supposed to shop up around 8:30? From Bluffco? GUARD: Nope, they made their delivery hours ago. SKEETER: Oh. PATTI MAYONNAISE: Nobody's dancing, maybe we should go out and break the ice? GUY GRAHAM: You took the words right out of my mouth. Only let's wait a couple minutes. PATTI MAYONNAISE: Why? GUY GRAHAM: Because I said so. I mean, let's just wait, over here, please? SKEETER: Herman's already here. DOUG FUNNIE: What? SKEETER: They already got Herman here someplace, look around quick. MOO SLEECH: 8:30! AL SLEECH: He must be right in the middle of everythingmust be right in the middle of everything. DOUG FUNNIE: In the middle. BLUFF AGENT: Stand by. Wait for it. DOUG FUNNIE: The heart. PATTI MAYONNAISE: Oh Guy. DOUG FUNNIE: I had to make the hardest decision of my lifemake the hardest decision of my life. Going after Patti, or saving Herman. BLUFF ASSISTANT: Just in timer sir. We're just about to break the heart. GUY GRAHAM: What's he doing? BLUFF AGENT: The hour is approaching. Hold your fire, get these kids out of the way. DOUG FUNNIE: No Herman. Stay, stay! C'mon Skeet let's get him outta here. ROBOCRUSHER: I'm a monster! BLUFF AGENT: It's over there. It's over there. Go, go, go. Fire. SKEETER: I think we're ready, get the wig. DOUG FUNNIE: OK, OK. C'mon Herman. GUY GRAHAM: My goodness, a crazed monster. Thank goodness I alerted Mr. Bluff's agents in time to protect the citizens of Bluffington. AGENTS: Coming though, coming through. Approach with caution. Approach with caution. ROBOCRUSHER: Roger, Roger. Somebody take this. BLUFF AGENT: Take him! What is it? AGENT: Looks like clean underwear sir. SKEETER: Here you go Herman, it's clean water. Go, go! DOUG FUNNIE: This is it Herman, you have to go. Now, hurry, before they get here. SKEETER: Home. This is your new home. DOUG FUNNIE: Not now, Herman. Not now. BLUFF AGENT: There it is. You three, freeze. SKEETER: GO! DOUG FUNNIE: Alright! Go Herman! Go! MR. BILL BLUFF: Where is it? SKEETER: The monster's in the lake Mr. Bluff, 10 miles long and 5 miles wide. You're welcome to start lookingYou're welcome to start looking. MR. BILL BLUFF: You! Well you two must be pretty smartyou two must be pretty smart. Well we'll see how smart you are when I get through with you. Because from now on, I will dedicate every waking hour to making the rest of your days, a living, writhing, pain-wracked nightmare. BEEBE BLUFF: Daddy, knock it off. MR. BILL BLUFF: But sugarpie. I was just trying. BEEBE BLUFF: Doug and Skeeter are my friends, such as they are, if you have something to tell them, please discuss it with me. MR. BILL BLUFF: But Beebekins, honey I. MAYOR TIPPI DINK: Bill, I think you should discuss your pollution problems, with me. MR. BILL BLUFF: Mayor Dink! Oh yes of course, certainly, certainly. MAYOR TIPPI DINK: Meanwhile, it's cold out here, shouldn't you kids be inside dancingshouldn't you kids be inside dancing? DOUG FUNNIE: Patti, I've been trying to call you. PATTI MAYONNAISE: Looks like you were pretty busyLooks like you were pretty busy. DOUG FUNNIE: This? Oh, this is what we disguised the monster in. PATTI MAYONNAISE: Not that again. DOUG FUNNIE: But it's true. See, he was like a friend to us. He was so great, I wanted to tell you more than anybody but I couldn't I didn't want to put you in danger or get him into trouble because, Patti? Are you OK Patti? Herman! What are you? PATTI MAYONNAISE: Monster. HERMAN: Herman. SKEETER: I'm glad you came back man. I forgot, I brought you something. Remember this? Herman Melville's works? It's not only a momento, it's tasty snack in case you get hungry. No, it's good, I tried it you were right, yummy. DOUG FUNNIE: What is it Herman? Is something the matter? Did you pick this for me? Is it for Skeeter? Patti? HERMAN: Porkchop. SKEETER: I think I got something in my eye. GUY GRAHAM: Who gave you that? PATTI MAYONNAISE: Humph! How could you? GUY GRAHAM: Oh please, all this fuss over a big stinky lizard. I may throw up, we're outta here, you comin' or what? PATTI MAYONNAISE: Guy. GUY GRAHAM: What? PATTI MAYONNAISE: You're outta here. SKEETER: Goodbye Herman. I hope you like your new homeI hope you like your new home. I'll miss you. DOUG FUNNIE: Wait! I'll miss you too man. PATTI MAYONNAISE: I can't believe I let Guy fool me like that. Sorry I didn't trust youSorry I didn't trust you, Doug. DOUG FUNNIE: Well none of it would have ever happened if I wasn't trying so hard to impress you. PATTI MAYONNAISE: What Doug? BEEBE BLUFF: Sounds like the dance has started up again. PATTI MAYONNAISE: What were you going to say Doug? DOUG FUNNIE: Well I. ROGER KLOTZ: Hey! Psst, Funnie. You hoo! DOUG FUNNIE: Just a second. Everytime I get a chance. ROGER KLOTZ: I just wanted to thank you and the guys for getting rid of my uh, robot problem. DOUG FUNNIE: That's OK, no problem Roger. ROGER KLOTZ: Thanks man, you're a. ROBOCRSUHER: There you are, oh you forgot your jacket. Roger, Roger. DOUG FUNNIE: Well maybe we could, should check out this dance huh? PATTI MAYONNAISE: Or not? DOUG FUNNIE: Oh, OK cool. PATTI MAYONNAISE: We can here the music from here. DOUG FUNNIE: Oh! Ssso, you just wanna listen? PATTI MAYONNAISE: No. DOUG FUNNIE: Oh, you mean you, do you would you? PATTI MAYONNAISE: Sure! BEEBE BLUFF: What are you thinking about Skeet-ski? SKEETER: Fractals? BEEBE BLUFF: Oh but look, Doug and Patti are dancing, doesn't that give you any ideas? SKEETER: Uh, no? BEEBE BLUFF: Skeeter Valentine, dance me! DOUG FUNNIE: So journal, that was Valentine's day. Up to the last minute, I thought that everyone, especially Patti, would think I was a big loser. But like Mayor Tippy said, it's important to do the right thing, no matter what everyone else thinks. And maybe because he followed her advice, things are just a little bit better in Bluffington, Mr. Bluff volunteered to clean up Lucky Duck Lake. And Patti and I danced on the dock under the moon for quite some time. I wouldn't have minded if it had gone on forever. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Doug's 1st Movie (1999)
Doug's 1st Movie (1999)
  2 going to the dance
2 going to the dance
  3 can you get that
3 can you get that
  4 have big news
4 have big news

5 right thing to do
5 right thing to do
  6 welcome to our school