Home   Disney movie

Kim Possible 2 toy maker thing

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 2 RON: Ah, I hear you, dude. Wait, you speak EnglishWait, you speak English? NAKASUMI: Oh, quite fluently. But enjoy whispering to Miss Kyoko. KYOKO: Nakasumi-san is a little, would you say, whacky? KIM: Okay. I guess it goes with the whole toy maker thingguess it goes with the whole toy maker thing? MAN 1: Stoppable-san, on behalf of the Nakasumi Corporation, accept our gratitude for your efforts in the rescue of Nakasumi-san. RON: Who works extremely hard on the whole toy thing, you know, by the way. MAN 2: Nakasumi-san, we approach Middleton Airport. MAN 1: The pilot should have landing clearance shortly. KIM: That's okay, just drop us off here. RON: It's go time! Oh! My homework! KIM: Serves you right! DR.ANN: Good morning, Dr. Possible. DR.POSSIBLE: And to you, Dr. Possible. DR.ANN: Crazy day. Three procedures before lunch. You? DR.POSSIBLE: Down to the wire on the Hephaestus Project. Three years, $3 billion. Boy, I hope this works. DR.POSSIBLE: More coffee? COMPUTER: Are you sure you wish to delete File HephaestusAre you sure you wish to delete File Hephaestus? DR.POSSIBLE: Yes, please. COMPUTER: Dr. Possible voice print acknowledged. Deleting file now. DR.POSSIBLE: No, no, no! Undo! Undo! COMPUTER: File delete aborted. DR.POSSIBLE: No worries, I got it all up here. DR.ANN: Kids eaten? DR.POSSIBLE: Jim and Tim are in their room working on some... top-secret invention. DR.ANN: Like father, like sonsLike father, like sons. DR.POSSIBLE: Haven't seen Kimmie. KIM: Morning. DR.POSSIBLE: Got in a little late there, Kimmie cub. KIM: Yeah, it really slows me down when I pull my shoot as soon as we bail, but Ron is such a baby about free falling. DR.ANN: Where exactly were you last night? ANNOUNCER: The Tokyo toy magnate was rescued by world famous teen hero Kim Possiblerescued by world famous teen hero Kim Possible. DR.POSSIBLE: That's my girl. KIM: It was no big, Dad. Other than a Sumo Ninja. He was pretty big. DR.POSSIBLE: Sumo Ninja. I never worried about Sumo Ninjas at your age. Or Sumo anythings, for that matter. Sweet backhand, Kimmie. KIM: Not yet, Dad. Tweebs! JIM: Mom! TIM: Dad! JIM: Did you see our... TIM: You did this. KIM: Why can't you tweebs play with video games like normal kids? JIM: We do. TIM: We use them for parts. DR.POSSIBLE: It's true. DR.ANN: No missiles in the house, boys. BOTH: Fine. KIM: This is what happens when a rocket scientist and a brain surgeon reproduce. LARS: Brain-tap machine ready for prisoner. SHEGO: There is no prisoner. Go tap yourself. DR. DRAKKEN: You have failed me for the last time, Shego. SHEGO: The Syntho-Drones are improvingThe Syntho-Drones are improving. They might actually win a fair fight. Too bad that's not my style. #842: Syntho-Drone 842 will terminate operations. SHEGO: 843. DR. DRAKKEN: Shego, must you always break my toys? SHEGO: Okay, sport. Why are you all, You have failed me for the last time! Are you kidding me with that? DR. DRAKKEN: No, Shego, the time has come to take our game to the next leveltime has come to take our game to the next level. Oh, I was especially fond of Number 842. He had a certain spring in his step and a sparkle in his eye. SHEGO: No, I think that's syntho-goo. Can we get a mop in here, stat? DR. DRAKKEN: Shego, walk with me, talk with me. Would you say that I'm evil? SHEGO: Oy, not this again. DR. DRAKKEN: Shego, please, be honest. SHEGO: Yes, you're very evil. DR. DRAKKEN: Ah, Henderson! Crucial to the mutant life form project. Oh, I suppose you're right. SHEGO: Dr. D, get a grip. I mean, nobody does super-weapons like you. Just look at that Annihilation Ray. DR. DRAKKEN: Evil by design. And energy efficient! SHEGO: See? There you go. DR. DRAKKEN: And the things I'm doing in the field of torture are very exciting. SHEGO: That's what I'm saying. You have definitely lost it. DR. DRAKKEN: My latest research projectMy latest research project. Teenage wasteland. I will get inside her high-school head. I will know Kim Possible's fatal flaw. Stevens, progress report. STEVENS: What up, Dr. D-Diggity-Dawg? DR. DRAKKEN: We've lost Stevens. LARS: Excuse me, Dr. Drakken. DR. DRAKKEN: What?! LARS: Without a brain to tap, the brain-tap machine is not used to its fullest extent. DR. DRAKKEN: Give me that! DR. DRAKKEN: Wha-hoo-hoo-hoo! SHEGO: What are you so happy about? DR. DRAKKEN: Oh, nothing. Just the first step to world conquest. SHEGO: Pfft. Whatever. Let me see that! DR. DRAKKEN: Shego! SHEGO: A doodle?! You are so whacked. DR. DRAKKEN: Fo shizzle, Shegizzle. SHEGO: Oh, no. Are you trying to be hip again? DR. DRAKKEN: Word to your mother! SHEGO: Ohh! KIM: Go, Mad Dogs! That was so on purposeThat was so on purpose. BONNIE: Like, it's always about you. Zero your ego, Kim. Brick, sweetie, I'll come over when you're done working out. Two hours? Okay. Oh, and don't shower. I like it when you glisten. KIM: When you glisten?! Could you be any sicker? BONNIE: Oh, like you and your BF? Woops! I forgot, you don't have a BF, do you, Kim? Too busy saving the world? KIM: You still use air quotes, huh? Interesting. BONNIE: I'm all about Brick Flagg. Quarterback, hottie, top of the food chain. Tara's with Jason Morgan, the basketball team's star forward. Jessica's with Steve Foley, the baseball captain. Soccer, track and field, lacrosse, ice-hockey. Face facts. All the remotely acceptable guys are taken. KIM: Is there a deadline I don't know about? BONNIE: The prom? KIM: Argh. It's just another dance. BONNIE: Try the dance. Who you go with is, like, crucial. You're looking at captain of the chess team. RON: Hey, KP! BONNIE: Or worse. RON: Do we have a date with Bueno Nacho or what? MONIQUE: Girl, that is flawed. KIM: I know but what if Bonnie has, in her own stupid way, a point. MONIQUE: Shock! KIM: I mean, what if there is something wrong with me, Monique? MONIQUE: 'Cause you're not dating a quarterback? KIM: I'm weirding guys out! They see me on TV, roundhousing some goon out of a window. It's a vivid image. MONIQUE: Kim, you are a strong, independent womanyou are a strong, independent woman. Anybody afraid of that is not worth your time. KIM: Yeah, maybe, but what if she's right? Is there anything sadder than going to the prom with just a friend? MONIQUE: And his naked mole rat. RON: Four nacos, three quesoritos and a tortada salad. Extra cheese on that. RUFUS: Si. NED: That'll be $7.52. RON: Check your math, Ned. This is my standard Naco Night order. Always comes to $4.98. NED: I'm sorry, the Naco Night promotion has been canceled. RON: Y-You canceled Naco Night? NED: I don't have that kinda power. New management. RON: What new management? NED: Somebody bought the whole enchilada. I can give you the 800 number if you'd like to express a concern. RON: Oh, yeah. I got some concerns. KIM: I mean, a "date" date would be nice, but a stinkin' BF. MONIQUE: You're letting Bonnie play you. KIM: Am not! MONIQUE: What good is saving the world if you don't have someone to share it with? KIM: Okay, a little. Just once, I'd like to make her eat her words. MONIQUE: They are low-carb. RON: KP. Life as we know it has changed forever. Naco Night is no more. And I need three more bucks. KIM: What up, Wade? WADE: Drakken's been spotted. The Bermuda Triangle. DR. DRAKKEN: All right, Shego, I'm off to grill this common criminal. What's his name again? SHEGO: Big Daddy Brotherson. But you should know. DR. DRAKKEN: Please! I am a super-genius. I think I can handle Big Daddy. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Why Don't You Kiss Her
Why Don't You Kiss Her

Watch Get Your Shine On
Get Your Shine On

Watch Could it Be
Could it Be

Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
  2 toy maker thing
2 toy maker thing
  3 your cash money kid