cornel1801  

Kim Possible 3 your cash money kid

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures

RON: You think they're trying to keep us out? KIM: Shh! Hi, undercover. RON: What? It was my dad's, he bought it for his prom. Never been worn. DR. DRAKKEN: Big Daddy? Dr. Drakken. I understand. BIG DADDY: Ah-ah-ah. The password. DR. DRAKKEN: Password? What password? Aaah! SHEGO: Didn't have the password? DR. DRAKKEN: You might have mentioned the password. SHEGO: Thought a genius like you would figure it out. DR. DRAKKEN: Shego, I am not a particularly patient man. SHEGO: Okay, wet blanket. The password is... DR. DRAKKEN: Nee naa. BIG DADDY: Sit down. DR. DRAKKEN: Whoa! KIM: The ladies' room. Good. RON: Laser lipstick. Sweet. Hey, how come Wade never makes me cool toys? KIM: You practically melted your fingers. RON: It looked like regular nail polish. KIM: Ladies' room, Ron. RON: Hold on. COWBOY GAMBLER: How do? You, uh, The Kid? RON: Yes. Yes, I am. DR. DRAKKEN: I have the cash. Do you have the information? BIG DADDY: Put the money on the tablePut the money on the table. DR. DRAKKEN: Put the information on the table. BIG DADDY: You go first. DR. DRAKKEN: Look, I don't have time for silly games. SHEGO: He likes to play silly games, FYI. KIM: Wade, I'm in. Any sign of Drakken? WADE: Not that I can see. KIM: Shego? WADE: Turn around! KIM: Wade, where's Ron? COWBOY GAMBLER: There you go, Kid. Five million fresh cow chipsFive million fresh cow chips. RON: These are mine? I mean, yes. Good. Yes, my money. Miss me, boys? COWBOY GAMBLER: Well, that's a bold move. RON: Was it? COWBOY GAMBLER: You're good for this? RON: Am I? COWBOY GAMBLER: Hey, you know the tells when a man is bluffing? Like when he won't look you in the eye. COWBOY GAMBLER: Or maybe he touches his face. His breathing gets shallow and wheezy. Three cowboys. RON: Um... Go fish? Okay, good game. Let's not wait so long next time... COWBOY GAMBLER: Whoa! I don't think you should stray till you back up these chips with your cash money kidback up these chips with your cash money kid. RON: I'm going for a I... SHEGO: Yah! RON: KP! THE KID: Yo! The Kid is in the house. Let's get this party started. RON: Aaaah! Sorry, can I just... Aaaah! DR. DRAKKEN: Ah-ha! Now, with this top-secret code, Milk, bread, eggs? What kind of code is that? BIG DADDY: My grocery list. You are quite poor at the trading game. DR. DRAKKEN: Shego! BIG DADDY: Very well. I've had my fun. DR. DRAKKEN: Well. I'm glad you've had your fun. Now, where can I find the cybertronic technology I need? BIG DADDY: Ah, cybertronics. Some of the most brilliant minds on the planet struggle with its challengesmost brilliant minds on the planet struggle with its challenges. DR. DRAKKEN: Surely someone has cracked it? BIG DADDY: Indeed, one genius has done just that. DR. DRAKKEN: Hm? BIG DADDY: Dr. James Timothy Possible. DR. DRAKKEN: Ooh, irony. And it's in my favor this time. SHEGO: Aaah! RON: Kim! KIM: Where's Drakken and what's he up to? SHEGO: Yeah, as if I can understand his whacked plans. Please! DR. DRAKKEN: Shego. Time to fly. SHEGO: Next time, Princess. DR. DRAKKEN: You think you're all thatbut you're not even close! KIM: This is so annoying. BONNIE: Brick, you are gonna look so good in your tux. RON: KP! KIM: Hey, Ron. RON: Got great news. Naco Night will be coming back. KIM: Really? Great. RON: Well, you know, nothing's for sure, but when they look at this. KIM: A piece of paper with your name on it. RON: It's a petitionIt's a petition Probably need more signatures. KIM: Probably. RON: When we hit Bueno Nacho, I'll work the room, drum up support. We'll beat this thing. KIM: Actually, Ron, I'm, uh. RON: What? KIM: Just gonna head home. RON: Oh, uh, okay. Cool. KIM: See ya. RON: KP, um, I think I know what this is about. KIM: You do? RON: It's because I messed up and helped Drakken and Shego get away. KIM: Oh, no. I'm used to that. I mean, you know, we'll get 'em. RON: Thanks. KIM: No big. RON: Wrong. Very big. I can always count on you. KIM: Right. KIM: Dad, can we talk? DR.POSSIBLE: Sure, Kimmie cub. Hold on. Okay, shoot. You have my undivided attention. KIM: It's about boys. DR.POSSIBLE: Ah. Oh. Mmm. KIM: Boys and dating. DR.POSSIBLE: Ah-ha. Hi, honey. Got a minute? Kimmie needs to talk to youneeds to talk to you. It's your mother. KIM: Mom? Okay, Bonnie's with Brick, so she's all high horse, all boys, and the stupid prom and the food chain, and, and I'm gonna end up with Ron! DR.ANN: I don't see the crisis, honey. He's a very nice guy. KIM: Mom, he's not a guy, he's Ron. DR.ANN: So as a friend he's okay? KIM: Well, yeah. He's my best friend. DR.ANN: But he's not boyfriend material? KIM: Obviously. DR.ANN: Because of the food chain. KIM: No. Yes. Well, kind of. The person you go with, it makes a statement. GOOBERMAN: My son doesn't have a date. DR.ANN: Really? Kevin doesn't have a date. KIM: Mom, you don't have me on speaker again, do you? ALL: Hi, Kim! KIM: Mom! DR.ANN: Honey, hands free is really the only way to go. GOOBERMAN: Seriously, Kim. Kevin's a super kid. The other fellas on the chess team look up to him. KIM: Oh, yes, Dr. Gooberman. Kevin's got game. DR.ANN: Ooh. Better hop off. We'll talk about it later, Kimmie. GOOBERMAN: I can have Kev call.

NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie

Watch Why Don't You Kiss Her
Why Don't You Kiss Her

Watch Get Your Shine On
Get Your Shine On

Watch Could it Be
Could it Be

Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
  2 toy maker thing
2 toy maker thing
  3 your cash money kid
3 your cash money kid
  4 what on the pizza
4 what on the pizza
5 name to remember
5 name to remember
  6 something different now
6 something different now
  7 giant cybertronic robots
7 giant cybertronic robots
  8 know there are guys
8 know there are guys

References

Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama - Plot (Wikipedia)        Kim Possible: So the Drama - Full Cast & Crew (IMDB)