Home   Disney movie

Kim Possible 4 what on the pizza

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 4
KIM: Monique, you were totally right.
MONIQUE: I know. What was I right about?
KIM: The Bonnie problem. Non issue. Who cares about the food chain? Ron and I are cool.
MONIQUE: Stand by your Ron.
KIM: I mean he's full of childlike wonder.
RON: When it's just me and my machine scorching across the blacktop, I kinda lose myself.
KIM: See you at school.
MONIQUE: Later, Ron.
RON: Keep it real, ladies. Huh? Do you mind? Dude! Do you mind?!
ERIK: What?
RON: Spot! Mine. You in it.
ERIK: Oh! Dude. Man, I'm sorry. I didn't even see you. You know, this might sound weird but sometimes when it's just me and my machine.

Video is loading ...
RON: And the blacktop. Yes! I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm Ron. Ron Stoppable. ERIK: Hey, I'm Erik. Wow. Is that a naked mole rat? RON: Yeah! You know, most people don't get that. They think Rufus is a bald hamster. ERIK: I always wanted a naked mole rat. RON: Me too, which is good, because I, you know, have one. What's your name again? Erik, my compadre, you don't know how lucky you are you ran into Ron Stoppable. I know everything about everything round here. ERIK: Great. Where do I pick up my class assignmentsWhere do I pick up my class assignments? RON: Yeah. I'm not a nuts-and-bolts guy, I'm more big picture. The cafeteria, where I'm told you can find a nutritious meal. I haven't yet, but your mileage may vary. ERIK: Who's that? RON: Cafeteria lady. Trust me, you cannot get her fired. ERIK: No, the girl. RON: Oh, that's Kim. Kim Possible. ERIK: Weird name. RON: You've never heard of Kim Possible? She frequently saves the worldShe frequently saves the world. And I help. Almost as frequently. ERIK: So you know her? RON: Yeah, we're tight. ERIK: Hooked up? RON: Ew. Kim and me? No, no, no. We've been best friends since forever. But not like that. You know, she's... ERIK: Extreme steam. RON: Okay. Hey, you know what? Let's not talk about her that way ever again. Okay? Okay. ERIK: Whatever's clever. RON: I'll have the wild mushroom risotto with cracked pepper and parmesan. And please don't skimp on the truffle oil. KIM: Hey, Ron. Hi. RON: Hey, pull up a chair, why don't you. Isn't that interesting? Actually, that's my chair. Not that my name's on it, but... ERIK: Hey, Erik. How you doing? MONIQUE: Girl, I just went from so to whoa! ERIK: Huh? KIM: It takes a while to learn Monique speak. ERIK: How about you? KIM: What about me? RON: Ha, ha! Yeah... Kim is such a kidder. Did I mention we'd known each other since pre-k? Good times. Good times! I feel as though a loop has just been formed and I'm not in itI feel as though a loop has just been formed and I'm not in it. TIM: Attention please! JIM: We detect cooties in the area. TIM: Repeat. Cooties in the area. JIM: This can only mean one thing. TIM: Kim's got a boyfriend! ERIK: Pigtails. Nice! KIM: Shut up! ERIK: Thanks for having me over for diner. KIM: No big. ERIK: But so sweet. RON: Euch. Got that right. DR.ANN: Who wants what on the pizzaWho wants what on the pizza? KIM AND ERIK: Pepperoni. ERIK: Jinx. You owe me a soda. DR.ANN: Very cute. RON: Get in line. You know, she owes me a soda from before she even met you. No soda for you. DR.POSSIBLE: Hmmm. Yeah? DR.ANN: Hi, honey. Pizza night. Bacon? DR.POSSIBLE: Roger on that, hon. Okay, I'll try not to be too late. Love you. Come on. Daddy needs to see some cybertronic replicationDaddy needs to see some cybertronic replication. Oh! Outstanding! The Hephaestus Project is a go! Who's the man? DR. DRAKKEN: I'm the man. The man who wants the Hephaestus Project! DR.ANN: Ron? RON: Actually, Dr. P, I've got the belly-flips. DR.ANN: Got my endoscope in the car. I'm kidding! Why don't you stay? RON: Well... ERIK AND KIM: Later, Ron! KIM: Jinx. ERIK: Again? Man! RON: Cootie alert! DR.ANN: He's always been prone to drama, I guess. KIM: He's fine. JIM: Dad's pizza's getting cold. TIM: Cool! Can we heat it up? DR.ANN: No. The fire department said no more fusion experiments. Where is your father? DR.POSSIBLE: My teenage daughter is not afraid of youMy teenage daughter is not afraid of you. Why should I be, Drew? DR. DRAKKEN: I hate it when you call me that! I am not the man you knew in college, Possible. DR.POSSIBLE: Still can't get a date, though, I bet. DR. DRAKKEN: Why is it every Possible I capture feels the need to give me lip? Doesn't anyone respect the traditional captive-captor relationship any more? Has society just gone completely to seed?! DR.POSSIBLE: If I could interrupt your rant to point out that I'm not telling you anything about the project. DR. DRAKKEN: Oh, I anticipated that. You know what they say. If you want to make an omelet, you've gotta break a few eggheads. DR.POSSIBLE: Okay, hold the phone, here. COMPUTER: Do you wish to delete File Hephaestus? DR. DRAKKEN: No! DR.POSSIBLE: Yes. COMPUTER: Dr. Possible voice print acknowledged. DR. DRAKKEN: You deleted it. Are you mad? DR.POSSIBLE: No worries. Got it all up here. DR. DRAKKEN: Well, good news then, because I have a brain-tap machine and I've been just dying to use it. RON: Dude, your clip-on tie. NED: Clipped off. RON: But you're assistant manager. NED: Not any more. Lars is in charge. RON: Lars? NED: Home office sent him. Change is in the air. Serious change. Kiddy meals. RON: With toys in them? NED: Affirmative. RON: Wait, wait a second, I don't get. What's wrong with that? NED: Imagine the brat factor. Next they'll add a playground. And then what? A spokesclown? RON: Really? What is that suppose to pay? Kim? 911! KIM: Drakken has my dad. KIM: I don't like this. It feels too... RON: Trappish? KIM: Not a word, but yes. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Why Don't You Kiss Her
Why Don't You Kiss Her

Watch Get Your Shine On
Get Your Shine On

Watch Could it Be
Could it Be

Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
  2 toy maker thing
2 toy maker thing
  3 your cash money kid