Home   Disney movie

Kim Possible 5 name to remember

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 5 DR. DRAKKEN: Kim Possible and her sidekick, whose name escapes me. RON: Kay, After all the time you battled him, how can he not know my name? DR. DRAKKEN: Miss Possible, you would do well to save your energy. Your father is in quite a pickle. KIM: Dad! DR. DRAKKEN: I must warn you. RON: Isn't that redundant? KP! DR. DRAKKEN: I wish I could be there but I'm busyI wish I could be there but I'm busy settling into my new lair, the lair from which I shall take over the world. Farewell, Kim Possible. Farewell. What's his name again? Whatever, you know who you are. RON: I mean, come on, it's really not a hard name to rememberreally not a hard name to remember. KIM: Ron. RON: Yes, thank you. DR.POSSIBLE: Hey! KIM: Syntho-Drones. Gross! RON: I'll have you out of there in no time, Dr. P. DR.POSSIBLE: Ronald! RON: What? DR.POSSIBLE: Look out. RON: Oww! Oww! Oww! KIM: Ron, quit fooling around. RON: Oww! Oww! Oww! Thanks, Rufus. Kim! KIM: Dad, are you okay? DR.POSSIBLE: Yep. Least, I think so. KIM: What exactly did Drakken do to you? DR.POSSIBLE: I, I have no idea. KIM: He captured you in your lab, right? DR.POSSIBLE: Did he? I don't remember. I remember wanting bacon on my pizza. Then nothing. KIM: Come on, Dad, better get you home. DR.POSSIBLE: Which is where? MONIQUE: You saved your dad?! KIM: So not the dramaSo not the drama, Monique. MONIQUE: You know what this means. You got it goin' on. KIM: I do? MONIQUE: Yeah! You can never be grounded, girl. Why did evil dude pull the dad-napping anyway? KIM: To play me, I guess. Something's off the road, here, though. Usually, I can crack Drakken's sicko plots no prob. This time, it's all so random. MONIQUE: I want something that says, This girl is too fine for you, baby boy. KIM: You think I can pull this off? MONIQUE: Pull it off and throw it away! Euch! KIM: Maybe I should just raid my closet. MONIQUE: Not for the prom. You're gonna be Kimderella. ERIK: Kim, hey. KIM: Hey. ERIK: You should buy that dressYou should buy that dress. KIM: I should? ERIK: Yeah. And I know I've only gone to Middleton for five minutes, but, about this prom... BONNIE: Have you met Ron Stoppable? Kim and Ron are, like, inseparable. MONIQUE: Is that Brick out there, hitting on the girl in Earring World? BONNIE: He's hypnotized by her big hoops! RON: What's the sitch? What? What? ERIK: Dude... RON: XYZ? ERIK: Wanna go get a bite? Hey, it's pretty weird to just run into you here, isn't it, Kim? SHEGO: What is he up to? A toy design, top secret cybertronic technologyA toy design, top secret cybertronic technology, Syntho-Drone personality and performance upgrades, and teen-zine junk? What is he gonna do? Throw the world's weirdest pajama party? DR. DRAKKEN: You really haven't figured it out, have you? SHEGO: There is no plan here, no way. DR. DRAKKEN: Oh, but there is! SHEGO: Spill! DR. DRAKKEN: No. SHEGO: Why not?! DR. DRAKKEN: Kim Possible is not smarter than you. SHEGO: True. DR. DRAKKEN: If you can't figure it out, she can't figure it out. And that means. SHEGO: You just might win. DR. DRAKKEN: Oh, I'm quite confident. If you'll excuse me, I'm due at a board of directors meetingI'm due at a board of directors meeting. SHEGO: You? At what company? DR. DRAKKEN: The one I recently acquired in a hostile takeover. NAKASUMI: That is my character. That is my character! ANNOUNCER: I'm here at Bueno Nacho, the home of Little Diablo. This tiny toy, this mini must-havetiny toy, this mini must-have, this cute little devil, is the latest craze for kids all over the world. Just one look around tells you that Little Diablo... RON: I can't even get to the counter to order! This used to be my place, mine! I'm losing everything I ever cared about! TIM: Ron's on TV. JIM: And he's freaking out. DR.ANN: Honey, I think the boys are right. DR.POSSIBLE: Hmm. Ronald? Freaking? Oh, so he is. JIM: Mom, can we go to Bueno Nacho? TIM: Please? RON: I'm losing everything I ever cared about! KIM: I'd better talk to himI'd better talk to him. WADE: He's in the old tree house. RON: I have a lethal weapon! KIM: Put the slingshot down, Huck Finn. It's me. RON: Oh, I always wanted to use this on somebody. KIM: You did once, don't you remember? RON: Arnie Custer? KIM: Arnie Custer. RON: I was trying to stop him from hurting you. KIM: I pulled him off you because you beaned him with the slingshot. RON: We were six, okay? The details are sketchy. KIM: I never noticed that sign before. RON: Really? It's been up there forever. KIM: Oh, it was fun! When we were kids, I mean. RON: Yeah, just the two of us. KIM: Hey, I remember this. Ron the happy camper. RON: Camp Wannaweep. The worst summer of my life. KIM: I know, I know. The ticks, the poison ivy, the toxic lake, your mom stopped accepting your phone calls. RON: Yeah, you know, all that stuff was bad, KP, but you know what was worse? Spending a whole summer away from you. RON: You want any? I only do to go now. Little Diablo's ruined everything. KIM: Maybe something more than Bueno Nacho sitch is bothering you. RON: Talking about Erik, why. No! Why would I have a problem with Erik? No! I'm down with Erik. KIM: Ron, Erik's not going to change what we're all about. We'll always be tight. RON: Yeah. Pretty words, Kim. KIM: We're not in pre-k anymore. Time to grow up. RON: Maybe I don't wanna grow up. You know, if that means... ERIK: Kim? RON: He can't come up here. KIM: Ron! RON: No, I mean, like he really can't come up here. This tree house has a weight limit. And while I'm holding the slingshot we're already pushing it. KIM: We'll talk tomorrow. RON: I'm not jealous. ERIK: You think Ron's okay with us? KIM: Us what? ERIK: You know. Us. KIM: Oh, that us. I think he's okay. ERIK: Can I ask you something? KIM: Sure. ERIK: This thing you do, the missions. How. What. It's just. It's kind of. KIM: Weird? ERIK: No, cool. KIM: Oh. Yeah! ERIK: You wanna know what my mission is? KIM: Okay, what? ERIK: To take you to the prom. KIM: Okay. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Why Don't You Kiss Her
Why Don't You Kiss Her

Watch Get Your Shine On
Get Your Shine On

Watch Could it Be
Could it Be

Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
  2 toy maker thing
2 toy maker thing
  3 your cash money kid