Home   Disney movie

Kim Possible 7 giant cybertronic robots

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 7
DR.POSSIBLE: I do not believe it!
KIM: What?
RON: They're totally evil, right?
DR.POSSIBLE: The cybertronic technology. It's the Hephaestus Project. He used my invention to build these things.
RON: For an evil genius, Drakken is pretty stupid. Oh, come on, he steals a $3 billion super-secret technology and just gives it away with a burrito? And yet he ditches the bendy straws? This man does not know how to run a fast-food business.
DR. DRAKKEN: Shego! Status report.
SHEGO: It's a mixed bag.
DR. DRAKKEN: What?!
SHEGO: On the positive side, global saturation has reached optimum level. We can strike at midnight.

Video is loading ...
DR. DRAKKEN: But? SHEGO: Well, there's a snag. DR. DRAKKEN: Kim Possible! SHEGO: How'd you guess? DR. DRAKKEN: No, not this time. We strike at the rest of the world midnight as plannedWe strike at the rest of the world midnight as planned. But I want Middleton online now. Oh, and Shego, I need you to run out and pick up something for me. DR.ANN: How'd it go down there? DR.POSSIBLE: That Drakken fellow stole my technology to make those little Diablos. JIM: We're playing with stolen technology. TIM: Cool! KIM: The craze is off the chain. RON: Every kid on the planet must have oneEvery kid on the planet must have one. KIM: Dad, you said the Hephaestus Project, it was some kind of living metal? DR.POSSIBLE: That's how we sold it to the board of directors. The cybertronic circuitry can repair itself, modify itself. It can actually grow. Don't worry. It can't do anything without a command signal. DR.POSSIBLE: Move! KIM: Move it! Get Mom and the boys out. We'll distract the Diablos. RON: Rufus, we're on. RUFUS: Ah! DR.POSSIBLE: Head for the garage! KIM: You know how much baby-sitting I had to do to pay for this dress? RON: That would be so cool if it wasn't the last thing we were ever gonna see. Ah! DR.POSSIBLE: Kimmie needs help. DR.ANN: Okay, we're talking about giant robots here. DR.POSSIBLE: Giant cybertronic robotsGiant cybertronic robots. JIM: Giant cybertronic robots armed with state-of-the-art weapons. TIM: Kim doesn't stand a chance. DR.POSSIBLE: Boys, how many times have I told you? Anything's possible for a Possible. DR.ANN: Jim, Tim, we need to borrow your rockets. DR.POSSIBLE: Hey, this is the J-200 rocket fuel I developed. I wondered what happened to this. Boys?! RON: Where's that help? KIM: Wade, we've got a big problem. WADE: Anything to do with a giant robot? I think I can relate. KIM: Dad says they need a command signalneed a command signal. WADE: Make sense. You take out the signal, you shut down the robots. But I'm not really in a position to track the signal for you. RON: It must be coming from the source of all things evil. KIM: Pardon? RON: Bueno Nacho. DR.POSSIBLE: Kimmie! Think fast! TWEEBS: Blast off! RON: How do we get the rockets to go fasterget the rockets to go faster? Look, he even changed the giant taco sign. KIM: Ron, that's where the command signal's coming from. RON: How are we gonna take that out? KIM: Maybe we won't have to. LARS: Hey! RON: Lookin' the wrong way, dude! KIM: Wade, you're okay? WADE: Yeah. The Diablo has shut down and shrunk down. Thanks to you, I'm guessing. KIM: I think we took out the command signal. RON: Which sounds a lot like a good thing, right? WADE: That's weird. Just got a hit on the siteJust got a hit on the site. DR. DRAKKEN: Congratulations, Miss Possible. You've already discovered how to foil my evil scheme. In record time, I might add. It is most unfortunate, however, that this time you will not stop me. You will surrender. KIM: As if. RON: As if if! DR. DRAKKEN: Shego popped by your school dance and met the nicest boy. Well, I don't have to tell you how nice he is! And cute. ERIK: Kim, what's going on? KIM: Erik! DR. DRAKKEN: The choice is yours, Kimberley Ann. If you care about your dear Erik's safety, surrender is your only option. WADE: Kim, the battle suit is still just experimentalthe battle suit is still just experimental. KIM: It's about to get a road test. How far is Bueno Nacho headquarters? WADE: About 100 miles west of here. RON: I think I'd feel better about this if I had a super suit too. I'm just saying! SHEGO: She's coming. DR. DRAKKEN: Of course she is. KIM: Okay, Wade. We're going in. WADE: Check your backpack. RON: Knockout gas that looks like lip gloss, or lip gloss that looks like lip gloss? Oh. Knockout gas. KIM: Thanks for checking on that. RON: Is this some sort of coded message? KIM: History homework. RON: KP, since when are you packing? KIM: It looks like a, uh... toy? WADE: Oh, this is no toy. Well, not since I modified it. Electromagnetic scrambler. RON: Let's pretend I have no idea what that means. KIM: It'll shut down Drakken's whole system. RON: The original Bueno Nacho, where it all started. KIM: Ron, keep your head in the game. RON: Worry not, I'm ready for anything. SUMO NINJA: I shall be avenged! What? RON: Dude, don't talk. The funny voice kinda ruins your mystique. SUMO NINJA: I am strong like the mountain. I am swift like the wind. I am vengeance! Vengeance... will... be... ay... SHEGO: You know what I really hate? KIM: When somebody kidnaps your boyfriend? SHEGO: When somebody doesn't know when to give up. Ooh! Kimmie got an upgrade. KIM: Not bad, huh? SHEGO: Yeah, but still not in my league. Like I said. What?! KIM: You were saying? RON: Go super suit, Kim girl! Come on, KP, all right! Oh, yeah! Yeah! Oh! Oh? Oops, sorry, dude, I. Wow! The Ron-dog came to play! RUFUS: Boo-ya! RON: Oh. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Why Don't You Kiss Her
Why Don't You Kiss Her

Watch Get Your Shine On
Get Your Shine On

Watch Could it Be
Could it Be

Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
  2 toy maker thing
2 toy maker thing
  3 your cash money kid