Home   Disney movie

Kim Possible 8 know there are guys

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 8 SHEGO: Hey, Erik's cute. Once you're out of the picture, maybe I'll date him. ERIK: Wow. Didn't know you cared that muchDidn't know you cared that much. KIM: Erik! You're okay! ERIK: Kim. KIM: Erik. ERIK: Actually, here, I'm known as Syntho-Drone 901. RON: Ah! Is this heaven? KP! I thought you were down for the count. KIM: Why couldn't I see that he was a fake? RON: You don't get much faker than a Syntho-Drone. Oh, you kissed a Syntho-Drone! KIM: I never kissed him. But I wanted to. RON: Okay, too much info. So, what's the plan? KIM: Ron, I, I got nothing. RON: That's my line. And what's worse, that's quitter talk! KIM: Drakken finally won. I should have stuck to baby-sitting. RON: Okay, KP, this pity fiesta is over. Drakken has not won. He played you. Now it's payback time. And you know there are guys out there that are betteryou know there are guys out there that are better for you than Erik. Guys that are real, for one thing. KIM: You think there's a guy out there for me? RON: Out there... In here. KIM: Oh, really? RON: Sure. You know, guys like... RUFUS: Hi! RON: Rufus? KIM: Rufus? Rufus! You can save usYou can save us! RUFUS: Uh-oh. KIM: My backpack! RON: Use the lipstick, Rufus! KIM: The other lipstick. RON: Badical! KIM: Let's go. DR. DRAKKEN: Nakasumi's toy design. And dear Daddy Possible's cybertronic breakthrough. And to really stick a pin in it, one made-to-order syntho-hottie. SHEGO: Wait, so you weren't just making it up as you went along? DR. DRAKKEN: And you questioned my researchyou questioned my research. SHEGO: The slumber parties?! DR. DRAKKEN: Ah! But I discovered Kim Possible's weakness. Boys, boys, boys! Who should I go to the dance with? Who's the perfect boy? KIM: You're right, Drakken. Boys, dating, it's hard but this is easydating, it's hard but this is easy! DR. DRAKKEN: Shego! RON: Syntho-dude, you are going down! RUFUS: Eew! SHEGO: What's this? RON: I'm open! ERIK: Nice try, loser. And by the way, a naked mole rat is not cool, it's gross. RON: Don't be dissin' the Rufus. SHEGO: You don't know when to quit. KIM: Neither do you. SHEGO: Got that right. RON: Oww! Kim! KIM: Got it! DR. DRAKKEN: No! ERIK: So sorry. KIM: You know, Rufus did not appreciate that crack. RON: The little dude holds a grudge. ERIK: Huh? Oh, no! Noooo! DR. DRAKKEN: Okay, maybe she is all that. Huh? RON: Taking over the world is one thing, but you ruined Bueno Nacho. You're gonna pay. DR. DRAKKEN: You can't be serious. RON: Note serious face. DR. DRAKKEN: Please, the name escapes me. Oh, I beg of you! RON: Say my name. Say it! DR. DRAKKEN: Uh. It's Stoppable. RON: Boo-ya. KIM: You know what I really hate? SHEGO: That your date melted? KIM: Nah. You. SHEGO: Ah! DR. DRAKKEN: This is not over! Oh, this can't be over! RON: Deal with it, dude. It's over. KIM: You know, Ron, we'd better hurry. RON: Hurry where? KIM: You'll see. TV: And so, thanks to teen hero Kim Possible, the worldwide Diablo destruction is itself disabled. BRICK: Possible shoots, she scores! MONIQUE: Straight up! BONNIE: Excuse me. BRICK: Oh, you're excused. While you're gone, I'll hang with Monique. MONIQUE: Me like. BONNIE: It finally happened. She's dating that loser. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable are dating?! NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Why Don't You Kiss Her
Why Don't You Kiss Her

Watch Get Your Shine On
Get Your Shine On

Watch Could it Be
Could it Be

Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
Kim Possible So the Drama (2005)
  2 toy maker thing
2 toy maker thing
  3 your cash money kid