Home   Disney movie

Recess School's Out 2 going to baseball camp

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 2
MS. FINSTER: Look at those hooligans.
MS. GROTKEY: Actually, I think it's a wonderful expression of freedom and joy.
PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: I'll tell you a wonderful expression of freedom and joy. Twelve weeks of nothing but me at the West Side Golf Course, and no Detweiler.
MS. FINSTER: I second that emotion, sir.
VINCE LASALLE: Man, Teej, that prank was sweet.
ASHLEY SPINELLI: Yeah, you should've seen Finster's face. I thought she was gonna blow a gasket.
MIKEY BLUMBERG: Those limesicles were tasty.
T.J. DETWEILER: A tasty beginning to a tasty summer. Twelve weeks of nothing but riding bikes, hanging out at the lake and T.P.-ing the West Side

Video is loading ...
Golf Course. Summer vacation, the ultimate recess. VINCE LASALLE: Yeah, I can't wait to get to baseball camp. T.J. DETWEILER: Baseball camp? What are you talking about? ASHLEY SPINELLI: Actually, Teej, I'm gonna be out of town too. Big time Wrestling Federation has this training camp, and I gotta learn some new moves if I'm ever gonna turn pro. T.J. DETWEILER: But, Spinelli. GUS GRISWALD: It's military camp for me. My dad says I need to learn to be a leaderneed to learn to be a leader. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: I shall be attending the Mt. Van Buren Space Camp. Don't wanna let those science geeks get ahead of me. T.J. DETWEILER: You're all going to camp? MIKEY BLUMBERG: Not me. T.J. DETWEILER: Thank goodness. MIKEY BLUMBERG: The Young Voices Training Program doesn't like the word camp. They provide opportunities for aspiring singers to train their voices in a rigorous yet supportive setting. T.J. DETWEILER: But summer's gonna be ruined. What am I gonna do? Play baseball by myself? Watch reruns? Read? VINCE LASALLE: Sorry, man, but we gotta think about our futuresgotta think about our futures. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Yeah, we can't waste the whole summer just fooling around like kids. T.J. DETWEILER: But we are kids! GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Actually, as of the completion of fourth grade, we are technically considered pre-young adults. MIKEY BLUMBERG: And next year we won't even be pre. T.J. DETWEILER: But. All right, let's make the most of the time we've got left. When do you all leave? VINCE LASALLE: First thing in the morning. T.J. DETWEILER: Oh, man. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Well, there's my bus. Better get going. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Yeah, same here. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Bye, Teej. Try to have some fun, okay? VINCE LASALLE: Don't worry, buddy. You'll have a great time without us. T.J. DETWEILER: I don't know, Vince. All my plans were made for six. VINCE LASALLE: Don't tell me you Ashleys are going to baseball campgoing to baseball camp. ASHLEY T: Eeew! As if! ASHLEY A: Cheerleading camp is right across the lake. Duh! VINCE LASALLE: I hope it's a big lake. DIGGER DAVE: Ah, space camp. DIGGER SAM: Wonder if they'll let us make craters. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Hey, Hustler Kid, I didn't know you wrestled. FRANCIS THE HUSTLER KID: I don't. I'm pre management. Besides, my research tells me that kids who wrestle trade the most for contraband snacks. Which reminds me. Wanna buy a Winger-Dinger? OPERA DIRECTOR: All right, all the kindergarten performers on the bus firstkindergarten performers on the bus first. KIDS: Me Viking! Me Viking! Me Viking! Me Viking! MIKEY BLUMBERG: Bon voyage, T.J. CAPTAIN STICKY: Big kid sing good. KIDS: Yeah. GUS GRISWALD: Well, Teej, there's my transport. Why don't you come with? Military camp's gonna be a blast! CAPTAIN BRAD: Griswald, you maggot, get your fanny over here now! T.J. DETWEILER: Thanks, Gus, but I think I'll stick it out at home this summer. GUS GRISWALD: Okay, but you don't know what you're missing. Hiya, Captain Brad! CAPTAIN BRAD: I don't like you, Griswald. I am not your friend! Do I make myself clear? GUS GRISWALD: Yes, sir! Not looking for friendship, sir! T.J. DETWEILER: Good luck, Gus. You're gonna need it. Man, this summer's gonna whomp. MORT CHALK: And so, the summer season officially begins with kidssummer season officially begins with kids all over the country rushing off to camp. In other news, the national No Recess movement has hit a serious stumbling block with the disappearance of its leader, former Secretary of Education Phillium Benedict. Benedict, fired by the president two years ago for his extremist views, has recently been. MR. DETWEILER: No recess? What a bunch of hogwash. T.J. DETWEILER: Morning, Mom. Morning, Dad. MR. DETWEILER: Are you just getting up now? Geez, you're sleeping away your whole acationyou're sleeping away your whole vacation. MRS. DETWEILER: Why don't you go play with your friends? T.J. DETWEILER: What friends? The ones who abandoned me and went to camp? MRS. DETWEILER: Now, T.J., I know there are other boys around this summer. Mrs. Ween says Randall is available. Do you want me to make a play date? T.J. DETWEILER: A play date? BECKY DETWEILER: Bye, Mom. Bye, Dad. Bye, T-jerk. MRS. DETWEILER: Now, Becky, be nice to your little brother. He's feeling S-A-D right now. T.J. DETWEILER: I can spell, Mom. BECKY DETWEILER: Well, unlike some kids, I gotta get to workunlike some kids, I gotta get to work. Mr. Walsh says if I can master the Vatman 2000, I'll be assistant manager by the end of the summer, and you know what that means. I'll get to drive the Floppy Burger truck. T.J. DETWEILER: Boy, she's sure aiming for the stars. MR. DETWEILER: At least she's not sitting around the house, moping all summer. T.J. DETWEILER: Going to a play date with Randall. Man, I can't believe I sunk this low. This is the worst summer ever. What the heck? That's weird. BALD GUY: Hey, you! Get away from that fence! T.J. DETWEILER: Hey, Dad, what do they use the school for during the summer? MR. DETWEILER: They lock it up. It's empty. Why? T.J. DETWEILER: Today, when I was riding by, I saw this scary guy and. MRS. DETWEILER: I'm sure he was just cleaning up. T.J. DETWEILER: I think something weird's going on in there, something really weird. MRS. DETWEILER: Mrs. La Salle was right. We should've sent him to some kind of camp. T.J. DETWEILER: 9:32 a.m. Ugly bald guy still guarding schoolUgly bald guy still guarding school. GUARD 1: Staging area one. GUARD 2: Give me a hand with this. BALD GUY: Got it. T.J. DETWEILER: 9:32 and a half a.m. Grownups wrong. School's not empty. 9:3 2 and three quarters. Green glow in window again. I'm going in for a closer look. DR. LAZENBY: All right, go ahead and elevate it. T.J. DETWEILER: Mom! Mom! MRS. DETWEILER: T.J.! Are you all right? T.J. DETWEILER: Those guys at the school, they're doing some kind of evil experiment! MRS. DETWEILER: That bonk on the head must've rattled your little brain. T.J. DETWEILER: But, Mom! MRS. DETWEILER: You're feverish. You wait right here. I'll go get the baby thermometer and the petroleum jelly. T.J. DETWEILER: Uh, Dad, Dad! Dad! MR. DETWEILER: What is it, boy? T.J. DETWEILER: Those bad guys have a laser beambad guys have a laser beam and they're lifting this safe. MR. DETWEILER: T.J., did you run into the sliding glass door again? T.J. DETWEILER: No, but. Yeah, but. Gaaah! MR. DETWEILER: Come back! Your mom's gonna want to take your temperature! COP 1: Okay, kid, we got it all in the report. We'll take care of those mad scientists. COP 2: Yeah, no one's gonna levitate any safe on my watch. COP 1: Ooh, look, Artie, somebody's levitating my doughnut with a laser beam! COP 2: Go home, kid! Go home! T.J. DETWEILER: Laugh at me, will ya? I'm gonna be a taxpayer someday! COP 1: Have a good round. T.J. DETWEILER: Principal Prickly! Wait! PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Yeah, you guys did it right. Psychology, law, waste management, good, solid careers. Me, I'm stuck with a bunch of pain in the neck kids all year. GOLFER 1: Pete, are you gonna putt or grouse all day? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Okay, okay, here goes. T.J. DETWEILER: Principal Prickly! PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Ohh! T.J. DETWEILER: You gotta come quick! It's an emergency! PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Well, well, well, if it isn't Mr. Ice Cream For Everyone. This is that kid I was telling you about. GOLFER 2: The saggy butt kid? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Hey, hey, whatever happened to doctor patient confidentiality? GOLFER 2: Sorry. T.J. DETWEILER: Something weird's going on in the school. I saw these mad scientists and. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Yeah, yeah, very funny. I'm not falling for another one of your so called jokes. How dumb do you think I am? T.J. DETWEILER: It's not a joke, sir. They have this laser beam, and. Aw, please, Principal Prickly, you gotta believe me! The school's in danger! PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Give me a break, Detweiler. GOLFER 1: Come on. Go with the kid, Pete. GOLFER 2: This isn't the kind of issue you should be avoiding. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: All right, Detweiler, let's get this over with. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Dancing In The Street
Dancing In The Street

Watch One
One

Watch Nobody But Me
Nobody But Me

Watch Let The Sunshine In
Let The Sunshine In

Recess School's Out (2001)
Recess School's Out (2001)
  2 going to baseball camp