Home   Disney movie

Recess School's Out 3 let me look at that

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 3 PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Looks fine to me. Now can I go back to my golf game? T.J. DETWEILER: Just wait till you get inside. You'll see. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Oh, the things I do for you kidsthings I do for you kids. Sometimes I think you were put on this Earth just to T.J. DETWEILER: Aaah! PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Aaah! T.J. DETWEILER: Aaah! 11:57 a.m. Principal Prickly dematerialized in a horrifying field of electricity. The cops won't listen. Mom and Dad won't listen. I gotta get the guys together. It's the only way. BECKY DETWEILER: Like, I am so through with him, Melissa. He asked me if I spoke French, then winked at me. T.J. DETWEILER: Becky, you gotta help me! I need a ride up to Chesterville! BECKY DETWEILER: Are you kidding? I'm not doing anything for you, you little dork. T.J. DETWEILER: Oh, how I dream of the mustache fuzz on jimmy's sweaty lips glistening as he cooks in the light of a dozen hamburger heat lamps. BECKY DETWEILER: Hey, that's my diary! Give me that! T.J. DETWEILER: Ah-ah-ah. I've got copies. Either you give me a ride, or this baby hits the Internet. Thanks for driving me, Becky. You're the sweetest big sister a kid could ask forsweetest big sister a kid could ask for. BECKY DETWEILER: And you are the annoying pet monkey I wish I never got! T.J. DETWEILER: Hey, I try to keep things interesting. Next rest stop, pull in. I gotta take care of business. COACH: Get that front leg up, Biggles. You call that a pitch, Hornsby? Come on, La Salle! Throw it, don't aim it! VINCE LASALLE: I know, I know! Man, I can pitch just fine when I'm with my friends. T.J. DETWEILER: Psst! Psst! VINCE LASALLE: T.J., what are you doing here? T.J. DETWEILER: You gotta come back to towngotta come back to town. It's an emergency. VINCE LASALLE: What? I can't just leave. T.J. DETWEILER: Something weird is going on at school. Principal Prickly got dematerialized. VINCE LASALLE: Dematerialized? T.J., you're crazy. T.J. DETWEILER: Am I? BECKY DETWEILER: Mt. Van Buren? That's 20 miles away. I'm not taking you there. T.J. DETWEILER: Dear Diary, I dreamed of Jimmy again. He was rocking me so gently, just like he rocks the grease off a basket of hot and steamy onion rings. VINCE LASALLE: Whoa! Let me look at thatLet me look at that. BECKY DETWEILER: Jerks. DIRECTOR: Hey, you kids! Get away from that fake Martian landscape! GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Miss Director! Miss Director! DIRECTOR: What is it now, Gretchen? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: I've been studying the moon with the 200 inch telescope at the observatory, and I've detected some peculiar eccentricities in its orbit. DIRECTOR: Gretchen, maybe you should try out one of these neat antigravity harnesses. The other kids love 'em, and look, you can even do back flips, just like real astronautsjust like real astronauts. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: But. Why do I bother? T.J. DETWEILER: Because you're driven by a passionate desire for knowledge? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: T.J.? Vince? What are you guys doing here? T.J. DETWEILER: You're not gonna believe this, but. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Dematerialized? T.J. DETWEILER: Just like out of Star Trek. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Fascinating. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Mi, mi, mi, mi. Me? ASHLEY SPINELLI: Look out, marshals! Here comes the flying press! CAPTAIN BRAD: You are a pathetic excuse for a soldier, Griswald! You will never be a leader! Now, stand at attention until I return! And do not move a muscle! Do you hear me? Not a muscle! T.J. DETWEILER: Thanks a lot, sis. BECKY DETWEILER: You owe me gas money. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Okay, Teej, what's this big secret plot of yourswhat's this big secret plot of yours? T.J. DETWEILER: Follow me. Look at that. VINCE LASALLE: Who are those guys? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Perhaps they're government agents. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Or gangsters. GUS GRISWALD: Or aliens. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Aliens? They don't look like aliens. GUS GRISWALD: Well, maybe they're in disguise. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Yeah, if you were an alien, you wouldn't just walk around in your lizard skin all day. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Hmm. Good point. T.J. DETWEILER: Whoever they are, we need to take a closer look. GUARD 1: We'll get the rest later. GUARD 2: Right. I'll close it up. GUARD 1: Hurry. VINCE LASALLE: Man, this thing weighs a ton. GUS GRISWALD: That's 'cause it's full of moon rocks and alien eggs. Hey, it's just a bunch of paper. VINCE LASALLE: Weather maps? Test scores? Some stuff written in Swedish? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Actually, that's Norwegian. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Whatever. It's all just dumb school stuffIt's all just dumb school stuff. VINCE LASALLE: You got me out of baseball camp to watch some guys restock the supply room? T.J. DETWEILER: No! Something's going on in the school! I swear! ASHLEY SPINELLI: Teej, I think you cooked this whole thing up just 'cause you wanted us back from camp. T.J. DETWEILER: What? MIKEY BLUMBERG: Hey, we understand. It must be pretty boring around here all summer by yourself. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Your mind simply created an adventure because it needed some excitement. T.J. DETWEILER: No, it really happened. I saw Prickly disappear. GUS GRISWALD: Well, if Prickly disappeared, then who's that? VINCE LASALLE: Come on, guys. Let's get back to camp. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Yeah. See ya in a few weeks, Teej. T.J. DETWEILER: No, wait! You guys gotta believe meYou guys gotta believe me! I'm not making it up! I, I. Aye yi yi, yi yi. GUS GRISWALD: Whoa! What's happening? VINCE LASALLE: Okay, that right there? That was messed up. T.J. DETWEILER: Mikey? Mikey, you okay? MIKEY BLUMBERG: Where am I? VINCE LASALLE: You're in T.J.'s backyard, man. MIKEY BLUMBERG: How'd you guys get me here? Hey, this is kinda comfy. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Yeah, yeah. Get out of there, you big lummox. VINCE LASALLE: Okay, Teej, you were right. Something weird is going on in the school. And Prickly must be in on it. GUS GRISWALD: I say we go to the police. T.J. DETWEILER: I already went to the police. I went to everyone. Nobody'll listen. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: What we need is proof. VINCE LASALLE: Proof? How are we gonna get proof? T.J. DETWEILER: I got a plan, a stakeoutI got a plan, a stakeout. VINCE LASALLE: A stakeout? T.J. DETWEILER: We can stay up in my tree house and watch the school every night until something happens. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Like one of them TV cop shows. T.J. DETWEILER: Sure. The next time those laser guys make a move, we'll catch 'em red handed. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: We can take pictures with my night vision digital cam. GUS GRISWALD: Then we call in the feds and, bang, we got 'em. VINCE LASALLE: Only one problem. What about camp? GUS GRISWALD: Oh, yeah. If my dad finds out I've gone AWOL, he'll throw me in the brig till September. T.J. DETWEILER: Not to worry. I'll get Becky to drive you back to camp in the morning. Then at night we'll pick you up again. Campers by day, spies by night. GUS GRISWALD: But what if the camp counselors notice we're not there? T.J. DETWEILER: Leave that to me. SOLDIER KID: Call for you, sir. CAPTAIN BRAD: Give me that. Captain Brad here. T.J. DETWEILER: Bradley. This is Colonel O'Malley. CAPTAIN BRAD: Colonel O'Malley? T.J. DETWEILER: Your commanding officer! CAPTAIN BRAD: Oh! Yes, sir! Sorry, sir! T.J. DETWEILER: I hear you've got a soldier there named Griswald. Good man. One of the best. CAPTAIN BRAD: He is? T.J. DETWEILER: You heard me! He's officer material. I've had my eyes on him for years. Now, pay attention, Bradley. I've got Griswald on special assignment tonight. When he gets back to camp, act like nothing's happened. CAPTAIN BRAD: Yes, sir! T.J. DETWEILER: And you'd better start making his bed and spit-shining his shoes as well. That's all for now. Carry on. Okay, Spinelli, you're next. FRANCIS THE HUSTLER KID: Speak to me. Yeah? Yeah? I'll cover for you, Spinelli, but it's gonna cost you. ASHLEY A: Oh, like, that is such the wrong color for Vince. Put the blue one on. ASHLEY Q: Ashley A, you totally know how to accessorize. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Dancing In The Street
Dancing In The Street

Watch One
One

Watch Nobody But Me
Nobody But Me

Watch Let The Sunshine In
Let The Sunshine In

Recess School's Out (2001)
Recess School's Out (2001)
  2 going to baseball camp