Home   Disney movie

Recess School's Out 4 to do stuff like this

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 4
VINCE LASALLE: Infrared night vision, 200 to 1 zoom. I gotta hand it to you, Gretch. You can see the whole school with this thing.
GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: You can make lots of handy devices out of the spare parts in a family's garage. I once fashioned a particle accelerator out of a broken hair dryer and a four slice toaster oven.
ASHLEY SPINELLI: Tonight, the magical moment arrived. We met behind the drive thru menu and kissed passionately as the sound of the deep fat fryer faded into the night. Man, I wish I had an older sister.
MIKEY BLUMBERG: Laugh if you will. I think it's beautiful.
T.J. DETWEILER: Sorry I'm late, guys, but I had to wait till my mom and dad fell asleep before I could

Video is loading ...
sneak out with the goodies. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Roast beef and mashed potatoes! My favorite! T.J. DETWEILER: I also managed to swipe this. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Rocky Road! My other favorite! ASHLEY SPINELLI: Hey, give me some of that. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Excuse me, but aren't we supposed to eat dinner before desserteat dinner before dessert? ASHLEY SPINELLI: Good one, Gretch. VINCE LASALLE: You were right, Teej. This is the life. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Hanging out with friends, eating ice cream, spying on bad guys. GUS GRISWALD: It's the ultimate kid experience. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Too bad these days are numbered. VINCE LASALLE: Yeah, this is probably the last summer we'll get to do stuff like thisget to do stuff like this. T.J. DETWEILER: Kinda whomps, huh? ASHLEY SPINELLI: Hey, remember that summer after second grade when we went down to the pond every day to catch minnows? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Or how about that summer we all carved our initials in that tree in the Wilsons' backyard? VINCE LASALLE: And Spinelli spelled hers wrong. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Hey, I was seven. And S's are tricky. What's your problem? This is the first summer you've lived here. GUS GRISWALD: I know, and I'll never have any of those memories. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Know what I'll never forget? That song T.J.'s sister taught us the first summer after kindergarten. T.J. DETWEILER: Oh, yeah. Back when she was nice. ASHLEY SPINELLI: How'd it go again? ALL (SINGING): John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, his name is my name tooJohn Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, his name is my name too. Whenever I go out, The people always shout, There goes John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt. PROFESSOR FENWICK: Well, here we are, sir. But it's just an old principal's office. Why is it so important? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Because, my academically challenged young friend, it used to be mine. T.J. DETWEILER: 10:41 a.m. Gang back at camp. I'm goin' in alone. MAN: Man, oh, man. I've heard of simple assignments, but this one takes the cake. T.J. DETWEILER: Yuck. Hey. 10:43 a.m. I found what appear to be Principal Prickly's golf pants? GUARD: Fact is, you're gettin' real good at this stuff. Yeah, you're a regular Robert De Niro. BALD GUY: Hey, I'm a man of many talentsI'm a man of many talents. T.J. DETWEILER: Principal Prickly? GUARD: But wasn't Mrs. Prickly suspicious? BALD GUY: You kiddin'? It was like taking candy from a baby. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Double knit polyester. These are Prickly's all right. ASHLEY SPINELLI: But why would the bald guy wanna pretend to be Principal Prickly? VINCE LASALLE: And where's the real Principal Prickly anyway? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Wait a minute. There's something in here. Help me? MIKEY BLUMBERG: It sounds like a desperate cry for help. VINCE LASALLE: Then Principal Prickly must still be in the school. GUS GRISWALD: Being held captive! T.J. DETWEILER: You know what that means, don't you, guys? We gotta go in there and save him. Bikes? VINCE LASALLE: Check. T.J. DETWEILER: Walkie-talkie? GUS GRISWALD: Check. T.J. DETWEILER: Rope with pointy thing? MIKEY BLUMBERG: Check. T.J. DETWEILER: Good. Then let's go. ASHLEY SPINELLI: I still say this is nuts. Breaking out of the school I understand, but breaking in? RANDALL: Oh, boy! Ms. Finster's gonna love this. MS. FINSTER: Dang. Ten more minutes and the pizza would've been freeTen more minutes and the pizza would've been free. It's 9:00 at night, Randall. What do you want? RANDALL: It's about T.J. Detweiler. MS. FINSTER: Randall, I'm off duty until Labor Day. He's someone else's problem now. RANDALL: But he's got all his friends together, and they're planning to break into the schoolthey're planning to break into the school! MS. FINSTER: A break in, eh? Not if Muriel P. Finster has anything to say about it. RANDALL: Told you, Ms. Finster. MS. FINSTER: I wonder if I can get 'em tried as adults. Come on. Hold the rope, boy. Uh-oh. RANDALL: Ms. Finster, could you please get off of me? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: My, this is somewhat creepy. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Yeah. I've never been in a empty school at night before. VINCE LASALLE: Heck, I'll bet no kid has. GUS GRISWALD: I wonder where the aliens went. ASHLEY SPINELLI: They probably go back to the mother ship at night. T.J. DETWEILER: Quick. In here. VINCE LASALLE: Hey, this is our old room. GUS GRISWALD: I hope somebody's feeding the gerbil. T.J. DETWEILER: Shh! I hear something! DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: I want this system working now. Do you hear me? Now! DR. LAZENBY: We're doing our best, sir. We've just run into a few technical difficulties. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: It's coming from up there. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Like what? PROFESSOR FENWICK: I think what Dr. Lazenby is trying to say. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Oh, I know what he's trying to say. He's trying to... VINCE LASALLE: What are you doing? T.J. DETWEILER: Finding out what's what. MS. FINSTER: Bingo, I'm stuckBingo, I'm stuck. Curse these bodacious hips of mine. Randall, run back to my place and get the butter. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Do you have any idea who you're talking to, Laramie? It's Lazenby. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: That photon channeler is a piece of equipment, like a carburetor in your car! You're supposed to be a brilliant thinkersupposed to be a brilliant thinker. DR. LAZENBY: Do you know what brilliant thinkers are supposed to do? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: They're supposed to think! ASHLEY SPINELLI: Whoa, what is all this stuff? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Well, against the far wall is what looks to be a plutonium turbine. Closer ahead, you'll observe a global electrode. To your right is the laser device we saw earlier, and of course, that glowing orb, an electron pulse generator. The nerve center of the system. T.J. DETWEILER: Shh! The bad guys are talking. DR. LAZENBY: But, Dr. Benedict, please. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: No, let me make this clear to you, Lazenby. We have a thing called a window of opportunity. If we miss the window of opportunity, then the project fails. And if the project fails, then I get very, very angry! NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Dancing In The Street
Dancing In The Street

Watch One
One

Watch Nobody But Me
Nobody But Me

Watch Let The Sunshine In
Let The Sunshine In

Recess School's Out (2001)
Recess School's Out (2001)
  2 going to baseball camp