Home   Disney movie

Recess School's Out 5 do better next time

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 5 PROFESSOR FENWICK: They may have a point, sir. It seems the logistical problems are a bit more complicated than Dr. Steinheimer thought. DR. STEINHEIMER: Yes, it would be a lot easier if we could move the laser to a more appropriate location. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: This operation will be executed as plannedThis operation will be executed as planned from right here! Have I made myself clear? DR. LAZENBY: But, sir! DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: No buts! It started at 3rd Street. It is going to end at 3rd Street. DR. ROSENTHAL: Dr. Benedict, we're ready for the test. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Coming. SCIENTIST: Levels are good. DR. ROSENTHAL: Ready? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: I've been ready for decades. Just do it. DR. ROSENTHAL: Yes, sir. Initiate photon channeling. SCIENTIST: Photon channeling initiated. DR. ROSENTHAL: Set magnification coordinates. SCIENTIST: Coordinates set. DR. ROSENTHAL: Engage tractor beam nowEngage tractor beam now. MS. FINSTER: What are those kids up to in there? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: A little more. A little more. MIKEY BLUMBERG: He's shooting at the moon. ASHLEY SPINELLI: I told you they weren't aliens. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Dr. Rosenthal, why did the beam suddenly? Oh, what's the technical word for it? Stop? DR. ROSENTHAL: Well, uh, as I believe you were told before. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Told before? Do you think I care what I was told before? DR. ROSENTHAL: I'll do better next timeI'll do better next time. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Next time. Isn't that cute. Rosenthal, let me ask you something. Say you were a teacher or even better, say, the principal of a school and you had to deal with a naughty child who didn't know his place, who kept telling you over and over that he'd do better next time. But he never did. What would you do? DR. ROSENTHAL: Oh, no. Not detention. Not detention! DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Take him away! DR. ROSENTHAL: No, please! I can fix it! Don't do this to me! DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: All right, who's second in command? SCIENTIST: Uh, I am, sir. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Well, good. Now you're in charge. And if I were you, I'd make sure I had this machine working at full power by tomorrow morning. Do I make myself clear? SCIENTIST: Yes, sir. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Oh, dear, I got spittle on my lapel. VINCE LASALLE: We gotta get out of here. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Uh-oh. T.J. DETWEILER: What is it? MIKEY BLUMBERG: I got that feeling. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Hold it in, big guy. Hold it in! MIKEY BLUMBERG: I can't! PROFESSOR FENWICK: What was that? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Someone had better say excuse me. ALL: Whoa! DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Fenwick, who let children into the schoolwho let children into the school? PROFESSOR FENWICK: Uh, not me, sir. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Well, get them! T.J. DETWEILER: Run! GUARD: There they are! BALD GUY: Huh? ASHLEY SPINELLI: Get off our planet, alien scum! Over there! GUARD 1: Get 'em! Get 'em! GUARD 2: Come back here! GUARD 1: Huh? Whoa! GUS GRISWALD: Ninjas! Ninjas! Why'd they have to be ninjas? VINCE LASALLE: This way! Hurry! Go! Go! Let's go! Hurry up! T.J. DETWEILER: Go! Go! Hurry up! Now you! VINCE LASALLE: But, Teej. T.J. DETWEILER: Go! Save yourselves! GUS GRISWALD: T.J.! T.J.! ASHLEY SPINELLI: It won't budge! MS. FINSTER: What the J.P. Morgan is going on around here? T.J. DETWEILER: Let me go. Let me go! I'm warning you! I'm a black belt in origamiI'm a black belt in origami! BALD GUY: Well, well, well, if it ain't the little snoop. T.J. DETWEILER: What? I ain't no snoop. Heh, heh. Oops. BALD GUY: Let's go, snoop. You're in big trouble now. T.J. DETWEILER: Ow! Ow! Watch the jacket! It's cotton! Principal Prickly! You're alive! PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Oww! Would you be careful! T.J. DETWEILER: Boy, am I glad to see you. You won't believe what these guys are doing. They've got this big laser gun and. Whoa, who took your pants? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Never mind, Detweiler. Just untie me. T.J. DETWEILER: These knots are tight. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Of course. I've been pulling at them for the last day and a half. They've chaffed my wrist. T.J. DETWEILER: Don't worry, sir. My pals'll get us out of here. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: What makes you so sure? T.J. DETWEILER: You don't know my friendsYou don't know my friends. They'll get help. You'll see. COP 1: So you're saying you just escaped from a troop of ninja warriors? VINCE LASALLE: That's right! COP 2: And they got a giant laser gun in the school auditorium? GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Precisely! COP 1: Which is aimed at the moon? MIKEY BLUMBERG: Thank heavens you understand! T.J. DETWEILER: I've almost got it. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Careful, Detweiler. That's my putting hand. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Hello, Pete. Remember me? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Well, well, if it isn't Phillium Benedict. I should've known you'd be the one behind this. T.J. DETWEILER: You know this guy? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Ah, Pete and I are old pals. Although the last time we saw each other, Pete was the one ruining my life. By the way, Pete, you like this suit? It's Italian. Raw silk. Nice, huh? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: You always were more concerned about appearances than people, Phil. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Oh, Pete, come on. There's no need to be rude. Not after I instructed my men to take such special careI instructed my men to take such special care of you. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Special care? That's what you call gagging me, tying me up and taking away my pants? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Had to. Otherwise, you might run off and betray me, like you did the last time. But, hey, look at the bright side. At least you've got company now. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Let the boy go. He can't do anything to you. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Same old noble Pete. Always standing up for the rights of childrenAlways standing up for the rights of children. T.J. DETWEILER: You? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: But, unfortunately, I can't let anybody go right now. You see, this experimental, um, night school that I'm running is kind of a secret. I'm trying to show that my adult students can be trained to be capable and productive members of society. T.J. DETWEILER: Well, if you're just running a night school, then what's that giant laser gun doing in the auditorium? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: What a rude and badly dressed little boy you are. You should teach your pupils a little respect for their superiors, Pete. But that would mean that you'd have to know how to teach them anything at all, wouldn't it? T.J. DETWEILER: Geez, how do you know that jerk? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: We went through teacher training together. T.J. DETWEILER: You mean. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: That's right, Detweiler. That man is a rogue teacher. It was back in the spring of'68. A different age. We were all young, idealistic and ready to change the worldWe were all young, idealistic and ready to change the world. MS. FINSTER: Oh! Ha ha ha. Peace, Peter. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Hey, Muriel, had a groovy time at the Dead concert last night. MS. FINSTER: You gonna be at the teach-in Saturday? We're gonna paint my Volkswagen. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Wouldn't miss it for the world. MS. FINSTER: Groovy. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Yes, we all thought we were pretty cool. But one guy was the coolest of us all. Phillium Benedict was my best friend. He was smart, he was handsome. He had just been named principal of 3rd Street School. So, Phillium, how's it feel being the youngest principal in the history of the state? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Copacetic, baby. I mean, you know what they say: Young is in, man, and old is out. Way out. Do you like the American flag helmet, Pete? It does go with the leather jacket, right? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: You are one groovy educator, Phil. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Cool. Follow me, my man. I wanna show you my new principal's pad. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Whoa! Psychedelic principalia. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Pull up a bag, bro. I wanna rap. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Lay it on me, man. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Dancing In The Street
Dancing In The Street

Watch One
One

Watch Nobody But Me
Nobody But Me

Watch Let The Sunshine In
Let The Sunshine In

Recess School's Out (2001)
Recess School's Out (2001)
  2 going to baseball camp