Home   Disney movie

Recess School's Out 7 kids on the playground

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 7 PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: I'll let you in on a little secret, Detweiler. Every adult you've ever known was a kid some time in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacationthink we don't remember summer vacation? Riding bikes by the creek? Catching polliwogs in a jar? Camping out under the stars? Well, you're wrong. Some days I sit in my office, looking out at you kids on the playgroundlooking out at you kids on the playground, and I think: They don't know how good they've got it. In a few years, they're all going to be grownups, like me, and all those good times will just be memories for them too. So go ahead, put a whoopee cushion in my chair, cover my carpet with fake vomit, make fun of my big, saggy butt. But don't you ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I've got left. T.J. DETWEILER: Principal Prickly, I had no idea. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Yeah, well, now you do. So let's stop messing around. T.J. DETWEILER: How did you get those keys? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Swiped 'em off Phillium's desk when he wasn't looking. Now come on. We've got a summer vacation to save. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: People! People! Just quiet down for a moment! VINCE LASALLE: Oh, man, nobody's listening. ASHLEY SPINELLI: They'll listen to me, once I introduce them to my good friend Madam Fist. VINCE LASALLE: Come on, Spinelli. That's your answer for everything. ASHLEY SPINELLI: I don't see you coming up with any great ideascoming up with any great ideas, sports boy. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Listen to the two of you. You're not helping at all. GUS GRISWALD: Quiet! What we need is a leader. A kid with the right training. A kid who knows strategy and field tacticskid who knows strategy and field tactics. A kid who commands respect. VINCE LASALLE: Yeah, but where we gonna find a kid like that? GUS GRISWALD: Leave that to me. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Please! We have to get organized. DIGGER SAM: Ah, what's the use? ASHLEY A: If what you say is true, all the fun of being a kid is, like, totally ruined anyway. UPSIDE-DOWN GIRL: It's like the whole world's been turned right side up. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Not necessarily. All we have to do is work together and come up with a plan. FRANCIS THE HUSTLER KID: Detweiler's the one who always comes up with the plans. DIGGER SAM: Let's face it, we're doomed. ASHLEY SPINELLI: That's what you think! Kids of the playground, meet your new commanding officer. CAPTAIN BRAD: Griswald? He couldn't lead a glee club. GUS GRISWALD: You find that funny, Bradley? Well, I'm not here to make jokes! I'm here to make historyI'm here to make history! So if you wanna laugh, take it somewhere else. But if you wanna save the world, then suck in your gut and stand at attention. Now who's with me? CAPTAIN STICKY: Soda bomb! Soda bomb! GUS GRISWALD: Vince, you and the Ashleys will be in charge of unit A. I'll take unit B. Spinelli, you get the special forces. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Special forces? GUS GRISWALD: The kindergartners. ASHLEY SPINELLI: I owe you for this, Griswald. GUS GRISWALD: Now there's one last thing I need to say. This mission is bigger than any one of us kids. Bigger than T.J. Even bigger than Principal Prickly. This, my friends, is about the futureThis, my friends, is about the future. VINCE LASALLE: Geez, he sounds like T.J. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Shh. He's on a roll. GUS GRISWALD: Years from now when kids who aren't even born yet look back on this moment, they'll say: They did it. Those kids saved 3rd Street School. They saved summer vacation. So, boys and girls, we're goin' in. PROFESSOR FENWICK: Twenty two minutes to perigee, sir. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Very good, Fenwick. T.J. DETWEILER: Hello, boys. GUARD 1: Hey! T.J. DETWEILER: Where now? PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: The auditorium. T.J. DETWEILER: Check. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Nessun dorma. ALL: Huh? MIKEY BLUMBERG: Nessun dorma. GUARD 1: Is that a kid? MIKEY BLUMBERG: Ma il mio mistero e chiuso in me. GUARD 1: Hey, kid, get out of herekid, get out of here! Aah. Anderson, get rid of that kid, will ya? MIKEY BLUMBERG: Il nome mio nessun sapra. GUARD 2: No, no GUARD 1: Smithson, Underhill. GUARD 3: Sir. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Sulla tua boca. GUARD 3: Ah! MIKEY BLUMBERG: Lo diro quando la luce. GUARD 1: Hanklin, Morrissey, Goodman, get over here! GUARD 4: Yes, sir. GUARD 5: Right away, sir. On the double. GUARD 4: We'll take care of him. Don't worry about it. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: You sure this is gonna work, Detweiler? T.J. DETWEILER: Come on, Principal Prickly. Don't you ever watch old spy movieswatch old spy movies? This trick is pure gold. Uh, Dr. Benedict wanted to speak to us about a very important matter. GUARD 6: Hey, you two aren't guards. T.J. DETWEILER: Run! MIKEY BLUMBERG: I'm called little buttercup. GUARD 1: Anderson, Morrissey, Underhill? Where is everybody? Aah, if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. MIKEY BLUMBERG: Poor little buttercup. Sweet little buttercup, I. DIGGER SAM: Boy, these space age power shovels sure do a great job. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Quick, in here. GUARD 6: This way! They're inside. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: We lost 'em. Now what? T.J. DETWEILER: Ammo. BOTH: Tender. GUS GRISWALD: Commence phase two. Ready? Hey, guards! GUARDS: Huh? GUARD 7: You little brats! GUS GRISWALD: Now! GUARD 7: Intruders! ASHLEYS: Scandalous! GUS GRISWALD: Now! GUARDS: Huh? KING BOB: Bombard, men! ASHLEY SPINELLI: Get 'em. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Lunch room, front office. Here it is, auditorium. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Uh, Fenwick, why is the power offwhy is the power off? PROFESSOR FENWICK: Uh, perhaps we blew a fuse, sir? DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Well, go fix it! PROFESSOR FENWICK: We must restore the power. Quickly, here. Hey, what happened? Let us out! VINCE LASALLE: Plan's workingPlan's working, Gus. GUS GRISWALD: Good. Now we gotta stop that laser beam before it's too late. BALD GUY: That's what you think, kid. You brats are done for. T.J. DETWEILER: Hey, baldy! Say your prayers. It's chowder time. BOTH: Bull's-eye! MIKEY BLUMBERG: T.J.! T.J. DETWEILER: I knew you guys would come back for us. ASHLEY SPINELLI: Ooh, that's gotta hurt. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Six minutes to perigee! PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: Quick. To the auditorium. And no running in the halls! SCIENTIST: Emergency power system is in place. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Switch on the global electrode. Power up the photon channeler. Activate the tractor beam, quickly! We've only got four minutes left. PRINCIPAL PETER PRICKLY: You've got no minutes left, Phil. This is my school and I want it back. DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Sorry, Pete. You're just gonna have to wait until I finish making the world a better place. Now let's get this show on the road. GRETCHEN GRUNDLER: Don't do it, Dr. Benedict! DR. PHILLIUM BENEDICT: Don't do it? You think after all this planning, all this work, you can get me to stop just by sayin: Don't do it? MIKEY BLUMBERG: What if we add: please? NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch Dancing In The Street
Dancing In The Street

Watch One
One

Watch Nobody But Me
Nobody But Me

Watch Let The Sunshine In
Let The Sunshine In

Recess School's Out (2001)
Recess School's Out (2001)
  2 going to baseball camp