Home   Disney movie

Tinker Bell 2 make the new fall scepter

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 2 TERENCE: Ooh! Are you okay? TINKER BELL: Yeah. Thanks. I can't believe the boat broke. I guess your guys are gonna have to wait a little longer. TERENCE: I'm impressed. Usually when one of your inventions doesn't work out, you overreact, but I must say, you're handling this one pretty wellyou're handling this one pretty well. TINKER BELL: I drove it into a tree? TERENCE: Never mind. TINKER BELL: Jingles! I made it to help you, Terence. It should've worked. TERENCE: Come on. Look, it just needs a little tinkeringjust needs a little tinkering. Let's see. Who do I know who's a good tinker? Bobble. Bobble's a good tinker. Or Fairy Mary, she's got a lot of experience. Or. Hey, what about Clank? Uh-oh. Someone's in trouble. TINKER BELL: Hey, I haven't done anything, lately. TERENCE: The stinkbug incident? TINKER BELL: Oh, no. VIOLA: Tinker Bell, Queen Clarion awaits. TINKER BELL: It's all a big misunderstanding. I'm sure the queen wants to see me about something completely unrelated. VIOLA: One moment. Tinker Bell is here. She's waiting outside, my lady. QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola. MINISTER OF AUTUMN:: Fairy Mary, are you certain? FAIRY MARY: Whatever do you mean? MINISTER OF AUTUMN:: Only that Tinker Bell, while undoubtedly talented, also... FAIRY MARY: Is a hothead? Flies off the handle? MINISTER OF AUTUMN:: Well, yes. FAIRY MARY: I believe she deserves a chance, Minister. After all, tinker fairies learn from their mistakestinker fairies learn from their mistakes. MINISTER OF AUTUMN:: Very well. QUEEN CLARION: Agreed. Tinker Bell! Fairy Mary tells me she knows... TINKER BELL: It's not my fault, Your Highness! Those stinkbugs were asking for it. This isn't about the stinkbugs, is it? QUEEN CLARION: No. FAIRY MARY: But we can certainly come back to that later. QUEEN CLARION: Mary. You do know the Minister of Autumn. MINISTER OF AUTUMN:: My dear. TINKER BELL: Hi. MINISTER OF AUTUMN:: Are you familiar with the great autumn revelry? TINKER BELL: Well, everyone's talking about it. They're so excited. MINISTER OF AUTUMN: Since time immemorial, fairies have celebrated the end of autumn with a revelryfairies have celebrated the end of autumn with a revelry, and this particular autumn coincides with a blue harvest moon. A new scepter must be created to celebrate the occasion. Behold, the Hall of Scepters. TINKER BELL: They're beautiful. MINISTER OF AUTUMN: Every scepter is unique. Some are the work of animal fairies, some of light fairies, or water fairies, or garden fairies. This year, it is the turn of the tinker fairies. QUEEN CLARION: And Fairy Mary has recommended you. TINKER BELL: Me? But I'm... I'm... FAIRY MARY: A very talented tinker. MINISTER OF AUTUMN: The scepter must be built to precise dimensionsThe scepter must be built to precise dimensionsL. At the top, you will place a moonstone. When the blue moon is at its peak, its rays will pass through the gem, creating blue pixie dust. QUEEN CLARION: The blue pixie dust restores the pixie dust tree. Like autumn itself, it signals rebirth and rejuvenationLike autumn itself, it signals rebirth and rejuvenation. We are relying on you. This way, dear. FAIRY MARY: Here is the moonstone. It has been handed down from generation to generation. Be careful. It is ridiculously fragile. TINKER BELL: Fairy Mary, I, I don't know what to say. Thank you! FAIRY MARY: Careful, Tinker Bell! Fragile! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. TINKER BELL: Why are you counting? FAIRY MARY: It helps to calm me down. TINKER BELL: Got it. Don't worry, Fairy Mary. I'll make you proud, all of you. Yahoo! TERENCE: Tink! Tink? Hey! So? TINKER BELL: Terence, you're never gonna believe this. Guess what happened! Go on, guess! TERENCE: Well, I... TINKER BELL: I have been picked to make the new fall scepterI have been picked to make the new fall scepter! Me! Me! TERENCE: Hey, that means they, they gave you the moonstone? TINKER BELL: Yeah! Want to see? Not so close. Don't breathe on it. It's fragile. TERENCE: Yeah, I know. I know all about it. The blue moon only rises in Pixie Hollow every eight years. The trajectory of the light beam's gotta match the curvature of the moonstone at a 90-degree angle so the light can transmute into pixie dust. TINKER BELL: Wow, Terence! Now, how'd you know all that? TERENCE: Well, you know, every dust-keeper's gotta study dustology. Hey! You know what this calls for? TINKER BELL: Two cups of... TERENCE: Chamomile tea. TINKER BELL: With extra honey and... TERENCE: And some milkweed whip. Hey, by the way, that new bucket-and-pulley system you made? Fairy Gary loves it. TINKER BELL: He's so cute. TERENCE: If you say so. You know what? Maybe I can help youMaybe I can help you. You know, I'm kind of an expert on this. I can collect the supplies and give you advice. TINKER BELL: You will? That's. That's so sweet. TERENCE: Hey, what are friends for? So, what do you say? Can I be your wingman? TINKER BELL: That would be great. The best dust-keeper fairy. TERENCE: And the best tinker! This is gonna be a revelry to remember. TERENCE: Knock-knock. Morning. TINKER BELL: Hi. All right, we have one full moon until the autumn revelry. Here we go. TERENCE: Hey, Tink! I brought you some stuff from work. TINKER BELL: Whoa. Wow, Terence, how did you. TERENCE: I love this thing! TINKER BELL: I can tell you're gonna be a big help. TERENCE: Looks good. Now, remember, you get the most blue pixie dust if you maximize the moonstone's exposed surface area. TINKER BELL: Right. Got it. TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock! Out of bed, sleepyhead. You gotta keep the fire nice and hot. Excuse me, Tink. Yeah, you know, you should really keep that workspace clean. Okay, let me just. Let me get that one right there. Just one more. Thank you. Whoa! TINKER BELL: One, two, three. TERENCE: Why are you counting? TINKER BELL: Four. TERENCE: Knickity-knickity-knock! Knickity-knock! Watch your angle there. TERENCE: Knock-knock! Who's there? Knock. Knock who? Knock-knock-knickity-knock! Knickity-knock.

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch If You Believe
If You Believe

Watch Fairy Tale Theatre
Fairy Tale Theatre

Watch Fly To Your Heart
Fly To Your Heart

Watch To The Fairies They Draw Near
To The Fairies They Draw Near

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
  2 make the new fall scepter
2 make the new fall scepter
  3 find a sharp thingy
3 find a sharp thingy
  4 need some extra pixie dust
4 need some extra pixie dust

5 find the magic mirror
5 find the magic mirror
  6 shall pass the secret
6 shall pass the secret
  7 wish you were here