Home   Disney movie
Video is loading ...

Tinker Bell 3 find a sharp thingy

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 3 TERENCE: Steady. You gotta be easy. This is the tricky part. TINKER BELL: I know. TERENCE: All right, now we gotta match the trajectory of the light beam with the... TINKER BELL: Got it. Thanks. TERENCE: With the... TINKER BELL: Okay. Yeah, I know. TERENCE: With the... TINKER BELL: Shh! TERENCE: The curvature of the moonstoneThe curvature of the moonstone. TINKER BELL: Will you please... TERENCE: Tink, it looks like you need some sort of, you know, sharp thingy. TINKER BELL: That's exactly what I need. Could you go out and find me something sharp? TERENCE: You got it. I'll be right back. TINKER BELL: Take your time. BOBBLE: Clank, what is that? CLANK: This is a fireworks launcherThis is a fireworks launcher. Allow me to demonstrate. Iridessa and Rosetta will mix light crystals with flower pigment. The mixture will go into the launcher, like so. Then I tighten the spring, like so. BOBBLE: Oh, dear. Clank. CLANK: Then you throw the trigger. BOBBLE: Yes, Clank. CLANK: And the fireworks shoot into the air! BOBBLE: Clank! CLANK: Like so! BOBBLE: Clanky, that's brilliant! TERENCE: Hey, Bobble. Listen, do you know where I can find a sharp thingyknow where I can find a sharp thingy? BOBBLE: A sharp thingy? CLANK: How about a stick? TERENCE: No, a sharp thingy-majigy. CLANK: A stick can be pretty sharp! TERENCE: No, I need something sharper to help Tink. CLANK: For Tink! TERENCE: Clank, don't sneak up on me like that. CLANK: Did you try the cove? TERENCE: Of course! That's where all the lost things wash up. Thanks, Bobble. Thanks, Clank. BOBBLE: Our pleasure. So long, Terence! CLANK: I'm getting a little dizzy. Uh-oh. TINKER BELL: Perfect. And now for the finishing touch, a spattering of silver shavingsfor the finishing touch, a spattering of silver shavings. TERENCE: Steady. I can't wait till she sees this. TINKER BELL: Oh! TERENCE: There. Perfect. TINKER BELL: Finally. TERENCE: Hey, Tink! I'm back! TINKER BELL: What is this? TERENCE: It's your sharp thingy. TINKER BELL: My. That's not. One, two, three, four... Terence, this is not sharp. This is round. It is, in fact, the exact opposite of sharpis round. It is, in fact, the exact opposite of sharp. TERENCE: Really, look, if you look inside, it's. TINKER BELL: I need to work, okay? Now, would you please get this thing out of here? My scepter! TERENCE: Tink, I'm so sorry. I... TINKER BELL: Out, Terence! Just go! TERENCE: What? TINKER BELL: You brought this stupid thing here. You broke the scepter. This is your fault! TERENCE: Tink, I. I was just trying to be a good friendI was just trying to be a good friend. I... TINKER BELL: Go away! Just leave me alone! TERENCE: Fine! Last time I try to help you. TINKER BELL: Ow! Ow! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! No. TERENCE: Kept her workspace clean, brought her food, stoked the fire! Find a sharp thingy. Searched high and low, and she didn't even say thank you! SILVERMIST: Whoa. I know some rock fairies that are gonna be pretty upset. TERENCE: What? There are no rock fairies. SILVERMIST: You never know. There might be. Are you okay? TERENCE: Yeah, I'm great! Why do you ask? I'm. No. I'm sorry. I, I had a fight with Tink. SILVERMIST: What happened? TERENCE: There was just an accident, and she just. She just exploded. I... SILVERMIST: She exploded? TERENCE: No, no, I don't mean like that. I mean, she just yelled at me, you know? And... SILVERMIST: Oh! Did she turn red? TERENCE: Well, of course she turned red! It's Tink! SILVERMIST: Just give her a chance to cool offJust give her a chance to cool off. TERENCE: Yeah, you're probably right. CLANK: Hello, Tink! TINKER BELL: Clank! Bobble! CLANK: Came to see if you wanted to join us for fairytale theater. BOBBLE: We figure you could use a real break. TINKER BELL: Break? Nothing's broken! What do you mean? What do you know? Sorry, fellas. Busy. You know, the revelry, fall scepter, whatnot. TINKER BELL: Try. BOBBLE: Is it as beautiful as I imagine? TINKER BELL: Uh... No. CLANK: Terence told us it's amazing. We're so proud of you. TINKER BELL: Look, guys, I really don't have time. BOBBLE: Well, not to worry, Tink. We'll tell Fairy Mary you couldn't make it. TINKER BELL: Fairy Mary? BOBBLE: Well, sure! You know her. She never misses fairytale theaterShe never misses fairytale theater. She never misses fairytale theater. Bye-bye! TINKER BELL: Clank! Bobble! Wait for me! Fairy Mary, I. FAIRY MARY: Tinker Bell! I wasn't expecting to see you tonight. Have you finished the scepter? TINKER BELL: Well, not exactly. I, I was wondering. I mean, I have to ask you... FAIRY MARY: Yes? TINKER BELL: It's about the moonstone. FAIRY MARY: What happened to it? You didn't lose it. Tell me you didn't lose it! TINKER BELL: I didn't lose it. FAIRY MARY: Good. TINKER BELL: But I was thinking, if using one moonstone creates blue pixie dust, using two would create even more. Do you have another moonstone? FAIRY MARY: That moonstone is the only one found in the last 100 years. And thank goodness we found it. Without the blue dust, the pixie dust tree would grow weak, and things would be pretty tough around here, believe you me. Are you okay? You look sort of pale. Wait. I know what's going on. TINKER BELL: You do? FAIRY MARY: You've been working too hard. What you need is a little theater. Knowing you, you'd probably redo the whole scepter if you could. TINKER BELL: Is that an option? FAIRY MARY: Tinker Bell!

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch If You Believe
If You Believe

Watch Fairy Tale Theatre
Fairy Tale Theatre

Watch Fly To Your Heart
Fly To Your Heart

Watch To The Fairies They Draw Near
To The Fairies They Draw Near

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
  2 make the new fall scepter
2 make the new fall scepter
  3 find a sharp thingy
3 find a sharp thingy
  4 need some extra pixie dust
4 need some extra pixie dust

5 find the magic mirror
5 find the magic mirror
  6 shall pass the secret
6 shall pass the secret
  7 wish you were here