Home   Disney movie

Tinker Bell 4 need some extra pixie dust

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 4 FAIRY MARY: How exciting! FAWN: Tinker Bell, do you mind? Sorry. Skunk training. LYRIA: 'Twas a distant fall when a pirate ship arrived in Neverlandpirate ship arrived in Neverland. The dreaded pirates swarmed ashore, seeking the greatest and most elusive prize of all. A fairy. FAWN: Pirates give me the willies! LYRIA: Far and wide, the pirates searched until they found a fairy. They chased her, captured her and forced her to lead them to the most magical treasure, the enchanted Mirror of Incantamost magical treasure, the enchanted Mirror of Incanta. Forged by fairy magic in ages past, the mirror had the power to grant three wishes, anything precious to your heart. TINKER BELL: Fairy Mary, is this true? FAIRY MARY: Every word. LYRIA: The pirates used two wishes, but before they could use the third wish, the ship was wrecked on an island north of Neverland. The Mirror of Incanta, with its last remaining wish, was lost forever. Yet it is said that the clues to find it are hidden in this ancient chant. TINKER BELL: Arch of stone. What did she say? FAWN: I think she said something about a toll bridge. TINKER BELL: Toll bridge? FAWN: Yeah. But I don't know how much it costs. TINKER BELL: Oh? FAIRIES: Bravo! Bravo! FAIRY MARY: Bravo! Bravo! TINKER BELL: Faraway Island is close at hand, due north past NeverlandFaraway Island is close at hand, due north past Neverland. Let's see. Mouse cheese. Um. Pan. Chart. Extra clothes. This one's not for traveling. How am I gonna carry all this? Not enough. FAIRY GARY: There you go. One cup, dear. FAIRY: Thank you. TINKER BELL: Fairy Gary. Hi. FAIRY GARY: Hello, Tink. What brings you hereWhat brings you here? TINKER BELL: I see that bucket-and-pulley system I rigged for you is working out. You know, Fairy Gary, you really run a tight ship. I know it sounds like I'm just saying it, but you really do. Really. FAIRY GARY: That's very sweet, dear. TINKER BELL: Anyway, I was wondering, can I have some extra pixie dust? FAIRY GARY: Pardon? TINKER BELL: Come on, Fairy Gary. Please? Just a smidge? FAIRY GARY: Now, Tinker Bell, you know the rules, and it says here you already got your rationknow the rules, and it says here you already got your ration. TINKER BELL: Iridessa! Rosetta! What do you think? IRIDESSA: Lend you some of our dust? Tinker Bell, we need every bit of it on the mainland. ROSETTA: Sweetie, it takes a lot of flying to bring in autumnit takes a lot of flying to bring in autumn. IRIDESSA: Sorry, Tink. SILVERMIST: Say, you know who can help. TERENCE: Raffaela, Renato, Redina, Rina. Hi, Cheese! FAWN: Hey, Terence! TERENCE: Morning, Fawn! Rina, Rhoda, Rosetta. TINKER BELL: Terence. TERENCE: Tink? TINKER BELL: Hi. TERENCE: Surprised to see you. How's the scepter? TINKER BELL: I'm working on it. Look, Terence, things happened, mistakes were madethings happened, mistakes were made, and now there's something I need to talk to you about. I need some extra pixie dustI need some extra pixie dustL. TERENCE: You need more pixie dust? That's why you're here? TINKER BELL: Yeah. TERENCE: It's not exactly what I was expecting. Why do you need more dust? TINKER BELL: I, I can't tell you. TERENCE: You can't tell me? You need more pixie dust, and you can't tell me why? TINKER BELL: A true friend wouldn't need to know why. TERENCE: A true friend wouldn't ask me to break the rules! TINKER BELL: Well, then, I guess we're not true friends! TERENCE: No, I. I guess we're not. TINKER BELL: I'm on my own, then. What? TINKER BELL: So long, Pixie Hollow. I'll be back soon.

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch If You Believe
If You Believe

Watch Fairy Tale Theatre
Fairy Tale Theatre

Watch Fly To Your Heart
Fly To Your Heart

Watch To The Fairies They Draw Near
To The Fairies They Draw Near

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
  2 make the new fall scepter
2 make the new fall scepter
  3 find a sharp thingy
3 find a sharp thingy
  4 need some extra pixie dust
4 need some extra pixie dust

5 find the magic mirror
5 find the magic mirror
  6 shall pass the secret
6 shall pass the secret
  7 wish you were here