Home   Disney movie

Tinker Bell 6 shall pass the secret

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 6 TINKER BELL: Terence. Blaze, where are you? Blaze! I lost my balloon. I lost my pixie dust. I'm starvingI lost my pixie dust. I'm starving. What have I done? Wow, that hit the spot. Thank you so much. Hey, we're lost. By any chance, have you seen a stone arch around herehave you seen a stone arch around here? I'm out of dust. Looks like I'll be walking from here. My compass! Ouch! That is a sharp thingy. Terence. The stone arch. Blaze, hey, we made it! We're here! Thank you so much. Thank you all so much. Bye, now. Bye! Great to have friends that will help you outGreat to have friends that will help you out, huh? TERENCE: I know Tink is my best friend. We should just forgive each other. Someone just needs to take the first step. OWL: Who? TERENCE: Yeah, well, I think it should be Tink. OWL: Who? TERENCE: Tink. She blamed me for breaking the scepter. OWL: Who? TERENCE: Tink! I know she's under a lot of pressure, but she shouldn't have treated me that way. She should apologize. OWL: Who? TERENCE: Me. Thank you so much, Mr. Owl. You know what? You are truly the wisest of all the creaturesYou are truly the wisest of all the creatures. FAIRY GARY: The fellows are making fun of my kilt again. OWL: Who? FAIRY GARY: The guys at the depot! They keep calling it a skirt. TERENCE: Hey, Tink, it's me. Look, I know you're mad at me, okay, but there's something I need to tell you. Tink? Anyone home? The moonstone. What? TINKER BELL: It's our last day, Blaze. We gotta find that shipwreck soon. TROLLS: None shall pass the secret troll bridgeNone shall pass the secret troll bridge. TINKER BELL: Troll bridge? I thought it was toll bridge. Look, fellas, I don't want any trouble. TALL TROLL: We are guardians of the secret... SHORT TROLL: Hey, hey, hey! Hey! TALL TROLL: What? SHORT TROLL: It's my turn to give the ominous warningIt's my turn to give the ominous warning, blockhead. TALL TROLL: Is not. SHORT TROLL: Is too. TALL TROLL: Is not! Not! Not! Not! Not! Not! SHORT TROLL: Is too! Is too! Too! Too! Too! Too! Too! TALL TROLL: You did it last time. SHORT TROLL: That was over 300 years ago! TALL TROLL: Go ahead. SHORT TROLL: We are guardians of the secret bridgeWe are guardians of the secret bridge. Beat it before we grind your bones to make our bed. TALL TROLL: Bread. SHORT TROLL: What? TALL TROLL: The expression is: Grind your bones to make our bread, not bed. SHORT TROLL: Oh? Really? Who would want to make bread out of bones? Might break a tooth. TALL TROLL: Well, who would want to sleep in a bed made of bones? It's hard on the back. It'll put a crick in your neck, you knucklehead. SHORT TROLL: Lx-nay in front of the ictim-vay. Gravel for brains. TALL TROLL: Fuzz face. SHORT TROLL: Thimble head. TALL TROLL: Stinky breath. SHORT TROLL: Googly eyes. TALL TROLL: Waxy ears! SHORT TROLL: Unibrow! TINKER BELL: Excuse me. I need to get through. SHORT TROLL: None shall pass! TINKER BELL: Do you have any idea what I've been through to get hereDo you have any idea what I've been through to get here? I almost got attacked by bugs and bats and got blown all over the place by the wind, and almost starved to death to find a mirror that grants one last wish, which I wouldn't have even needed if Terence had taken his time finding me a sharp thingy instead of making me break the moonstone. And then he didn't even share his pixie dust because he cares more about the stupid rules than he does about me... TALL TROLL: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang on, hang on, hang on. Who's Terence? SHORT TROLL: Is he a friend of yours? TINKER BELL: Well, yeah. He was my best friend. TALL TROLL: You're not very nice. TINKER BELL: Hey, don't you judge me! You've been yelling at each other since I got here. TALL TROLL: But he knows I don't mean it, don't you? SHORT TROLL: You old softie. TALL TROLL: Like when I call you wart face. SHORT TROLL: Yes. Or when I call you big nose. TALL TROLL: Booger breath. SHORT TROLL: Stinky feet. TALL TROLL: Weasel toes! SHORT TROLL: Badger brain! TALL TROLL: Garden gnome! SHORT TROLL: Garden gnome? TALL TROLL: Oh, dear, I don't know where that came from. I crossed the line. SHORT TROLL: Say the magic words. Go on. TALL TROLL: I'm sorry. SHORT TROLL: Do you mean it? TALL TROLL: Absolutely. SHORT TROLL: Do you feel it? TALL TROLL: Deeply. SHORT TROLL: Well, then, I forgive you. TALL TROLL: Friends? SHORT TROLL: Friends. Come here, buddy. TALL TROLL: Pal! SHORT TROLL: Amigo. TALL TROLL: Compadre. SHORT TROLL: You're the best. TALL TROLL: No, you. SHORT TROLL: No, you. TALL TROLL: No, you're right, I am the best. SHORT TROLL: So now you think you're the best? TALL TROLL: I know I'm the best! SHORT TROLL: Now, don't you argue with me! TALL TROLL: Well, you're ugly and stinky. SHORT TROLL: Really? TINKER BELL: Blaze, listen, it's the ocean.

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch If You Believe
If You Believe

Watch Fairy Tale Theatre
Fairy Tale Theatre

Watch Fly To Your Heart
Fly To Your Heart

Watch To The Fairies They Draw Near
To The Fairies They Draw Near

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
  2 make the new fall scepter
2 make the new fall scepter
  3 find a sharp thingy
3 find a sharp thingy
  4 need some extra pixie dust
4 need some extra pixie dust

5 find the magic mirror
5 find the magic mirror
  6 shall pass the secret
6 shall pass the secret
  7 wish you were here