Home   Disney movie
Video is loading ...

Tinker Bell 7 wish you were here

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 7 TINKER BELL: The ship that sunk but never sank. Okay, Blaze, this is it. We gotta find that mirror and fix the moonstonefind that mirror and fix the moonstone. Let's go. Why couldn't the mirror be in a bunny-filled meadow? Blaze! Who's that? Who's there? Look, Blaze. Ah! What do you think? Too big? It's gotta be in here somewhere, Blaze. Come on. Help me lookHelp me look. It's real. Okay. Deep breath. Clear your mind. Only get one shot at this. Here it goes. I wish... I wish... I wish... Blaze, I wish you'd be quiet for one minute! No, no, no, no! No! That one didn't count! I take it back. Please, please. I take it back! That wasn't my wish. Please! Blaze, look what you've done! This mirror was my last chance. This is all your fault! I'm sorry, Blaze. It's not your fault. It's minenot your fault. It's mine. It's all mine. I wish Terence were here. I wish we were still friends. TERENCE: We are friends, Tink. TINKER BELL: Terence. I am so sorry. TERENCE: I forgive you. TINKER BELL: I miss you so muchI miss you so much. TERENCE: I miss you, too. But, Tink, why... Why didn't you tell me about the moonstone? TINKER BELL: I didn't want anyone to know. I didn't think I needed any help, Terence. I was wrong. I wish you were hereI wish you were here. TERENCE: I am here. TINKER BELL: I know you are. But, I mean, really here, with me. TERENCE: I am with you. TINKER BELL: No. I mean here, Terence, right next to me. TERENCE: I'm standing behind you. TINKER BELL: Terence! I'm so sorry, Terence. I know, I was so wrong... TERENCE: Hey, hey. I'm sorry, too. You know, you were under a lot of pressure. Whoa! Hey. Who's this? TINKER BELL: This is Blaze. He's been a big help in some tough spots. TERENCE: Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. TINKER BELL: How did you... TERENCE: I flew all night and all day over the sea, and just when I was gonna run out of dust, I stumbled into that flying machine of yours. That thing is awesome! I only had a pinch of dust left. It got me all the way here. TINKER BELL: You found my balloon? But where did you even get the dust to make it this far? TERENCE: I, you know, borrowed a little extra. TINKER BELL: You broke the rules for me? TERENCE: Hey, I knew you needed my help. Run! TINKER BELL: Blaze! TERENCE: Hold on! That was kind of fun. TINKER BELL: What? TERENCE: There's our way out.

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch If You Believe
If You Believe

Watch Fairy Tale Theatre
Fairy Tale Theatre

Watch Fly To Your Heart
Fly To Your Heart

Watch To The Fairies They Draw Near
To The Fairies They Draw Near

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
  2 make the new fall scepter
2 make the new fall scepter
  3 find a sharp thingy
3 find a sharp thingy
  4 need some extra pixie dust
4 need some extra pixie dust

5 find the magic mirror
5 find the magic mirror
  6 shall pass the secret
6 shall pass the secret
  7 wish you were here