Home   Disney movie

Tinker Bell 8 very special fairy

Video is loading ...
Movie transcript with snapshot pictures part 8 TINKER BELL: Terence, buy me some timebuy me some time. Come on, Blaze. TERENCE: Back, you dirty rats! TINKER BELL: Are they gone? TERENCE: They're gone. Let's go. TINKER BELL: Come here, you vicious monster. TERENCE: Now, how are we gonna fly this thing? I used the last of my dust getting it here. TINKER BELL: Well, with any luck, my pixie-dust bag should be around herewith any luck, my pixie-dust bag should be around here somewhere. Is it enough? TERENCE: Yeah, it's enough. Anchors up. TINKER BELL: Aye-aye, Captain. TERENCE: Just a little bit of pixie dust up front will get this baby going. That should do the trick. Whoa! TINKER BELL: Wow. I guess it pays to have a dust-keeper fairy around. TERENCE: I'm telling you, we just might make it. Hey, are you okay? TINKER BELL: What's gonna happen when we get back? Would you happen to have an extra moonstone? TERENCE: I don't know if it's gonna help, but I brought this. TINKER BELL: My scepter. Hey, I've got an ideaI've got an idea. Terence? TERENCE: Right. Right. No, I know. You need your space. TINKER BELL: No. I can't do this without you. Would you help meI can't do this without you. Would you help me? TERENCE: Sure. TINKER BELL: If I turn this, then this can go in here. TERENCE: Wait a second. You think this would work? TINKER BELL: Yeah. Yeah! TERENCE: Okay, okay. Set it at a 30-degree angle so that the reflective qualities of the moonstone... TINKER BELL: Are magnified in relation to the moonbeam rays. Yes! You're a genius. I almost got it. I just need... TERENCE: Like a sharp thingy? TINKER BELL: Yeah. TERENCE: Excuse me, Blaze. FAIRY GARY: That's a bit heavier than I rememberThat's a bit heavier than I remember. FAIRY MARY: 1,492, 1,493... CLANK: No, no, no. It's all right. Tink will be here any second now. FAIRY MARY: The blue harvest moon is high. The moonbeams are almost at their mark. This is a disaster. MINISTER OF AUTUMN: Fairy Mary, where is Tinker Bell? FAIRY MARY: I don't know! MINISTER OF AUTUMN: You... QUEEN CLARION: Minister, Fairy Mary? BOTH: Yes, Your Highness? QUEEN CLARION: Is anything the matterIs anything the matter? MINISTER OF AUTUMN: Yes... FAIRY MARY: No, Your Highness. QUEEN CLARION: Where is Tinker Bell? FAIRY MARY: Well, we've been... CLANK: Whoa! Look up there! Tinker Bell! TINKER BELL: Hi, everybody! IRIDESSA: Wow! ROSETTA: Wow! TINKER BELL: Hi! Queen Clarion, Fairy Mary, I made it! FAIRY MARY: There she is. QUEEN CLARION: Now that's an entranceNow that's an entrance. BOBBLE: Right in the nick of time. TINKER BELL: Your Highness. QUEEN CLARION: Tinker Bell, at the beginning of the season, you were entrusted with a great responsibilityyou were entrusted with a great responsibility. Where is the fall scepter? TINKER BELL: There were complications, but it's ready now, Your Highness. QUEEN CLARION: This way, dear. TINKER BELL: Fairies of Pixie Hollow, I present the autumn scepterFairies of Pixie Hollow, I present the autumn scepter. FAIRY MARY: The moonstone! One, two... TINKER BELL: No, no, no. Don't worry, Fairy Mary. Just... Just wait. Wait, wait. TERENCE: Come on, come on. TINKER BELL: Please work. Please work. Please work. MINISTER OF AUTUMN: Your Majesty, I've never seen this much blue pixie dust before. QUEEN CLARION: Indeed. FAIRY GARY: It's at least a million smidges. Maybe more. STONE: It's more. BOLT: Yeah. Much more. SILVERMIST: This is amazing! IRIDESSA: Only Tinker Bell. VIDIA: Pretty good, huh? ROSETTA: Come on, girls. It's show time. QUEEN CLARION: Fairies of Pixie Hollow, we have celebrated this revelry without interruption for centuries. Tonight, I believe, is our finest revelry ever, thanks to one very special fairyis our finest revelry ever, thanks to one very special fairy, Tinker Bell. And her friend, Terence. And her new friend. TINKER BELL: Blaze. QUEEN CLARION: Yes, of course. Blaze. We owe them all our thanks. FAIRY MARY: I'm so proud of you. TINKER BELL: Thank you, Fairy Mary. FAIRY MARY: What made you think of breaking the moonstone into all those tiny little pieces? Genius! MINISTER OF AUTUMN: On your lead, my dear. All right, everyone. To the pixie-dust tree! FAWN:That's our cue! BOBBLE: There are the bubbles. Hit it, Clank. CLANK: It worked, Bobble! It worked! BOBBLE: Aye, it certainly did. To believe in who you are who you were always meant to be. To you open up your heart then you set your spirit free. In this time of the season every leaf on every tree start to shine, come and see! Take my hand, come with me and fly!

Watch songs from original soundtrack and other parts of movie
Watch If You Believe
If You Believe

Watch Fairy Tale Theatre
Fairy Tale Theatre

Watch Fly To Your Heart
Fly To Your Heart

Watch To The Fairies They Draw Near
To The Fairies They Draw Near

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure (2009)
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
  2 make the new fall scepter
2 make the new fall scepter
  3 find a sharp thingy
3 find a sharp thingy
  4 need some extra pixie dust
4 need some extra pixie dust

5 find the magic mirror
5 find the magic mirror
  6 shall pass the secret
6 shall pass the secret
  7 wish you were here