Home  

Castle in the Sky part 12 dream of all mankind

Movie transcript with snapshot pictures 12 MUSKA: Seize her! Be a good girl and give the crystal backBe a good girl and give the crystal back. SHEETA: Please open up! Please! MUSKA: Sheeta, listen to me. Be reasonable. There's no way you can escapeThere's no way you can escape. SHEETA: Please open! Help me! PAZU: Sheeta! Sheeta! SHEETA: Pazu? Where are you? PAZU: Sheeta! Over here! Sheeta! SHEETA: You're alive! PAZU: Stand back. I'm gonna blast through. Here we go! SHEETA: No, Pazu! Hurry! Take this! Muska's coming! Hurry! Here, take it! Throw it into the ocean! MUSKA: Better protect that crystal if you want to see the girl alive. Do you hear me?! Get up, princess. The game is over. How appropriate that we've ended up in the throne room. Now get over here. SHEETA: This is no longer a throne room. This is a tomb for the both of us. You see,  a king without compassion does not deserve a kingdom a king without compassion does not deserve a kingdom. You will never possess the crystal. You and I will die here together. Now I understand why the people of Laputa vanished. There is a song from my home in the Valley of Gondoa that explains everything. It says, Take root in the ground live in harmony with the wind plant your seeds in the winter and rejoice with the birds in the coming of spring. No matter how many weapons you have no matter how great your technology might be the world cannot live without love. MUSKA: Laputa will live. I will return it to life. Laputa's power is the dream of all mankindpower is the dream of all mankind. Your ears are next unless you get on your knees and obey me. I command you. Give me that stone! PAZU: Stop right there, Muska! I've hidden the stone! If you do anything to harm Sheeta you'll never get it back! SHEETA: No, Pazu! Listen! Run away before he kills you as well as me! MUSKA: Look who's here. Why don't you give me the stone, and the girl will live. Otherwise, I'll kill her. Are you planning on fighting me? Go ahead. Use that cannon you can hardly lift. PAZU: You can have the stone if you let me talk to Sheeta. SHEETA: No, Pazu! Get out of here and throw the crystal away! MUSKA: I'll give you one minute, starting now. SHEETA: Ohh, Pazu! PAZU: Sheeta, listen to me very carefully. Whisper the spell to me. I'll say it with you. Just put your hand in mine and trust meJust put your hand in mine and trust me. Dola and the boys are free. Don't worry about them. MUSKA: Time's up. What is your answer? PAZU: Balus. SHEETA: Balus. MUSKA: Aah! My eyes! I can't see! No! No! CHARLES: We can't wait anymore, momWe can't wait anymore, mom! DOLA: All right, then. Let's shove off! Hurry Up! HENRY: Look at that! The whole thing's collapsing! LOUIS: Poor kids, I'll really miss them. DOLA: They used the spell of destruction. They saved Laputa from the evil hands of Muska. LOUIS: Mother look! What is that big blue light up there? PIRATE: It's a big stone DOLA: That tree is getting away with our treasure. Get it! Get it! Move! Come on you stupid little weirdos! PAZU: Sheeta? SHEETA: Pazu! PAZU: Looks like these roots saved us. It looks fine, it should work. Ready? SHEETA: Ready! PAZU: Now! DOLA: What's going on here? It's getting away from us. LOUIS: Sheeta! Yeah! SHEETA: Dola! DOLA: Thank goodness you're alive. PAZU: So are you! This is great. DOLA'S ENGINEER: No it's not! My poor little ship is gone forever. DOLA: Stop it a-cryin' you big baby! I'll get you another ship. Oh poor little thing, Nothing worse than having your pigtail shove off. SHEETA: What have you got under there? DOLA: Oh my fault, You must have hurt yourself on these. Now how'd they get inside my blouse? CHARLES: All good pirates listen to their mom. NOTE: To watch the pictures in high resolution, click on them

Watch other parts of movie
Castle in the Sky (1986)
Castle in the Sky (1986)
  2 Laputa the floating island
2 Laputa the floating island
  3 what do you know about
3 what do you know about
  4 use the crystal's power
4 use the crystal's power

5 was just a legend
5 was just a legend
  6 robot back to life